HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by paulpeffly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2011, 09:09 AM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Aug 2007
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Sold
heli OS max .32 engines and mufflers and other engine parts .50 CHEAP!

This is the last of my nitro stuff and need to get rid of it cause im an electric guy. first is 2 OS max sx .32 engines with mufflers- these came in a big deal that I got and I do not know the condition of them. I am not able to test these because I no longer have any props to bench test them with. I recently sold 3 other nitro engines on here and those all worked but just cannot guarantee these, which means I have to let them go for cheap. I was thinking $45 for both pp shipped or whatever you offer.

Next are parts for an OS .50 engine - in the pics you can see everything. It looks like everything except for the piston/push-rod thing (not sure what its called) all this stuff looks to be new but again cannot guarantee that. for all this Im thinking $40 pp shipped or whatever you offer lol.

finally there are some random parts that Im not exactly sure what they go to. The muffler is an OS and it looks to be a 60 size because the intake is just a 1/4 in bigger than the .50 size one. and the rest, just look at the pictures because that the most I can tell you for that. Just make me on offer on this stuff, dont know what its worth.

If you want all of it which would be nice to sell to one person, I'll take $90 pp shipped or whatever you offer. All these prices are very negotiable because I need to get rid of them so just make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Feedback - 100% ebay under airmanpeffly - 100% RCU under paulpeffly - and 100% on here!

Thanks for looking
paulpeffly is offline Find More Posts by paulpeffly
Last edited by paulpeffly; May 14, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 14, 2011, 02:12 PM
"JUST FLY"
USA, GA, Butler
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Trader Rating: 157
pm sent
EDFPILOT is offline Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Old May 14, 2011, 10:24 PM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Aug 2007