6,190 Posts
Mine was all white labels.
cactus is offline Find More Posts by cactus
to remove ads between posts
Old May 16, 2011, 10:14 AM
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Feb 2011
213 Posts
Received my board. No instructions included. Is there someplace online to view or download them? Thanks.
chevota is offline Find More Posts by chevota
Old May 16, 2011, 11:14 AM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
Received my board. No instructions included. Is there someplace online to view or download them? Thanks.
From Google: http://www.declspec.com/quadrino-datasheet.pdf It doesn't really tell you a lot on how to hook it up though. You'll also need the MultiWii configuration program to verify control and switch functions. Note, without a 'mode' channel the board will not be in 'auto level' mode, so you need at least 5 channels for it.
Vantasstic is online now Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old May 16, 2011, 11:36 AM
Joined Feb 2011
213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantasstic View Post
from google: http://www.declspec.com/quadrino-datasheet.pdf it doesn't really tell you a lot on how to hook it up though. You'll also need the multiwii configuration program to verify control and switch functions. Note, without a 'mode' channel the board will not be in 'auto level' mode, so you need at least 5 channels for it.
thank you.
Old May 16, 2011, 09:47 PM
Nashville TN
Joined Jan 2011
225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post
You'll also need the MultiWii configuration program to verify control and switch functions. Note, without a 'mode' channel the board will not be in 'auto level' mode, so you need at least 5 channels for it.
You should be able to check the little box for level mode on AUX channel...either low or high level. That will lock it in LEVEL mode at all times, or not for ACRO mode. You just wont be able to change it from the RC transmitter without 5 channels or more.
BrokenRotor is online now Find More Posts by BrokenRotor
Old May 16, 2011, 11:34 PM
Joined Sep 2001
6,190 Posts
I have my board wired up and configured with my radio gear. This will control my FPV quad project underway. I'm using the flight mode (normally used for NORM and IDLE UP modes for CP helis) switch to give me ACCRO, LEVEL and LEVEL/MAG/BARO.
Old May 17, 2011, 02:23 AM
Joined Feb 2011
213 Posts
Board works great! Fired it up in the house, switched on the mag, acc,and baro and believe it or not, hovered with no throttle or rudder input about a foot off the floor for at least 45 sec. Rotor wash kept me busy on the yaw, but the additional mag and baro sensors are solid! Thanks Paul.
Old May 17, 2011, 02:44 AM
Clearwater, FLorida !
Joined Sep 2009
2,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevota View Post
we are working on full UPDATED instructions this week!

We are going to have a PDF, I will also do a quick video "hook-up" too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post
I have my board wired up and configured with my radio gear. This will control my FPV quad project underway. I'm using the flight mode (normally used for NORM and IDLE UP modes for CP helis) switch to give me ACCRO, LEVEL and LEVEL/MAG/BARO.

that looks awesome, I am sure it is going to FLY great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post
From Google: http://www.declspec.com/quadrino-datasheet.pdf It doesn't really tell you a lot on how to hook it up though. You'll also need the MultiWii configuration program to verify control and switch functions. Note, without a 'mode' channel the board will not be in 'auto level' mode, so you need at least 5 channels for it.

yes you need a 5th channel to turn on and off autolevel mode. a 6th channel can control other sensors too.

If you only have a 4 channel radio. You can "force" on autolevel to stay on all the time if needed.
witespy is offline Find More Posts by witespy
Last edited by witespy; May 17, 2011 at 03:07 AM.
Old May 17, 2011, 03:17 AM
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
>>a 6th channel can control other sensors too.<<

Where do I plug Aux 2 to on the controller board? Channel 5 goes to the mode pins but where does channel 6 go?
SeismicCWave is online now Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old May 17, 2011, 03:24 AM
Carbon addict...
Sweden
Joined Jun 2005
76 Posts
Money sent.

Is there any waitingtime or can you ship right away?
studd is offline Find More Posts by studd
Old May 17, 2011, 04:48 AM
Luxembourg
Joined May 2009
780 Posts
I am waiting for the restock too but I guess it is easier for witespy to handle things if we do not start all sending money
iacei is offline Find More Posts by iacei
Old May 17, 2011, 07:06 AM
Nashville TN
Joined Jan 2011
225 Posts
Ordering?

I sent PM to order the other day... but have not heard back from witespy?

Is there another ordering method available???
BrokenRotor is online now Find More Posts by BrokenRotor
Old May 17, 2011, 09:02 AM
Joined Sep 2001
6,190 Posts
Whoever soldered the header pins on my ADV board is a soldering PRO! This thing looks clean and very professionally build and designed. Like something you would pay hundreds more for.
Old May 17, 2011, 09:43 AM
Joined Dec 2009
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacei View Post
I am waiting for the restock too but I guess it is easier for witespy to handle things if we do not start all sending money
oops
NaterPin is offline Find More Posts by NaterPin
Old May 17, 2011, 10:44 AM
My RC builds in my profile.
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
2,560 Posts
PM Sent.
daign is offline Find More Posts by daign