Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 16, 2011, 10:22 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
I think now it peak season so maybe 2-3weeks or more. I got it for around 2 weeks when i ordered.
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
The B6A6 is as good as it needs be for most of us. Ebay sellers also offer them for about the same price. But note that the original imax ones have a holographic label below. If you search ebay for original B6A6 you will see the difference in price is about SGD10-20.

I bought a fake B6A6 with a built in power supply but I think I was unlucky since a fault developed in it barely a month after using it. The supplier on ebay of course told me it was a rare case, but I lost money on shipping it back even though I got a refund. After that I bought an original one and used my own adaptor. It's been working now for about 6 months without a hitch
nese is offline Find More Posts by nese
Old Nov 17, 2011, 09:15 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
I got mine working fine without problem and very happy with it. I think original or not its just a sticker on it but the most importain part is they mostly come from the same factory in china and you know they always copy and sell it...as you can see the interface all the same just the packing.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 09:39 PM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
I was quite sure they didn't come from the same factory since I had both side by side; finish and display quality are different. My own misfortune aside, I guess most people including me are fine with it as long as it works the same... Lucky are those who get their stuff through mail order working well

Btw, to add here's a handy consideration if you want to charge a few same-type batteries at the same time http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/6in1-para...item4aafac5738.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 09:52 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Aug 2011
35 Posts
Thank so much guys... just ordered imax b6ac for US$30.99 via eBay. hopefully its working well. are you guys gonna meet up any time soon? i join you all at dec ok... hehehe...
jo3natan is offline Find More Posts by jo3natan
Old Nov 17, 2011, 11:49 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Wow that's alot of battery to charge with lol don't have that amount of battery to charge it up though I solder my own charging cables
Old Nov 19, 2011, 08:30 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Hey OnceAFly, good meeting up with you. The Genius is one tough little heli. If only these fellas had come out one year ago when I started.

Amazing to see the plastic blades chopping at the root of the tree without damage afterwards and still so stable too.

This one's probably next for a heli next year as I think I've exhausted by heli budget this year

Oh well, I still have to keep myself happy with a couple of works in progress for another couple of helis waiting to be dialed up

Any thoughts from either side for a next recce site can sms
Old Nov 19, 2011, 09:49 PM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Hi Nese, nice too meet u too, I'm having fun time too ytd with the great view at the park and now that I realize we should took some video lol. We are more on chatting then flying though haha. the genius cp is a tough little heli, you won't regret having you have seen it yourself. Ya lets check out more places that possible for flight.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 08:47 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Lol. Ok next time more flying less chatter

We could put labels to our soon-to-be list of flying spaces for different types of flying (e.g. type of flying: open field circuit, obstacle course (over, under, through, etc.), take off/landing on water, 3D (yah right, that's not gonna be me for a while).

Many possibilities for time to come - depends on our spirit of adventure, as long as safety first... even the little Genius can bite. Got bitten by my coax some time back too. Ouch.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 09:17 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
No, don't get me wrong i enjoy the chating also and i can learn more from you
Old Nov 20, 2011, 09:09 PM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Sharing is part of the fun. Chatter on
Old Nov 25, 2011, 09:48 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Anyone bought the 9958 4ch FP, aka HK190? I'd received mine earlier this week and it's one fantabulous little heli to fly in the living room. Will show you guys the next meet up.

We'll be in touch for the next one in December
Old Nov 26, 2011, 04:55 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Alright, looking forward to it :d I may be getting the v120d02s by then :d that's another tought & durable heli I wish to add into my walkera collection.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 01:16 AM
Joined Nov 2011
32 Posts
Hi guys,
I just joined the forum n saw your discussion thread on meet up of heli flyers in Singapore. I am a newbie, just started the hobby in June and looking to learn from others. Other than the CD field in TAMPINES, is there other areas that you guys fly at? Would be good to meet up n fly sometimes.
Helijondave is offline Find More Posts by Helijondave
Old Nov 28, 2011, 04:52 AM
Joined Nov 2010
915 Posts
Hey helijondave, welcome welcome. Places to fly plenty in our Singapore but depends on the size of the heli. You've only missed one meet so don't worry you've not missed too much. Next one's prob this coming weekend. We'll go into pm and sms mode closer to the date. Will clue you in closer to the time