Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 11, 2011, 10:46 PM
Eternal Child
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Sep 2009
37 Posts
Trader Rating: 281
Sold
1940's Special Rare Ohlsson & Rice "Custom" .60 Ignition Engine on Display Stand

For sale:

A very nice, rare, 1940's, Ohlsson & Rice, limited edition, Custom .60, antique spark ignition engine. This engine was only manufactured in 1940-1941, and is distinctive by the brass eagle on the front of the cylinder, 5/16 prop shaft, and roller bearings.

Engine is mounted on a vintage running, display stand, and is in excellent condition. Engine turns over very freely, has excellent compression, and also has great spark. It is all wire up, ready to go (you need to hook up a 3 volt battery). Since I only had this in my display cabinet, I haven't personally fueled this engine up to run it, but it should be ready to run. I don't believe that the needle valve that it currently has is correct, but another one which appears to be correct, is included (see pic #12).

You don't see engines in this condition, offered very often! Engine also comes with a vintage prop. Please study the pictures well & email me with any questions that you may have.

$225.00 OBO Shipped Carefully Packed, W/Tracking CONUS...Elsewhere... Email me for a shipping quote.

PayPal, Postal Money Order........Local pick up available

Steve....Southern Co. Ca. 90630....714-614-2890....email/PayPal...stevster@ca.rr.com
stevster is offline Find More Posts by stevster
to remove ads between posts
Old May 11, 2011, 11:22 PM
Cox Engine Hoarder
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Joined Jun 2004
571 Posts
Trader Rating: 69
Nice!
Jason_WI is offline Find More Posts by Jason_WI
Old May 16, 2011, 02:08 AM
Eternal Child