HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bigdogrod, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2011, 09:14 PM
Joined Apr 2004
59 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
For Sale
tamiya bush devil (super blackfoot)

tamiya bush devil/ super blackfoot. ran a few times, then put on the shelf. couple scratches on the bumper, body has a couple extra holes in the bed and the front bumper is cracked. 8 out of 10, decent runner, a nice piece of history, would be awesome with the correct body, but then you couldn't run it.. lol

100 shipped or b/o, con-usa

bigdogrod is offline Find More Posts by bigdogrod
Last edited by bigdogrod; Jul 11, 2012 at 07:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2011, 02:13 PM
Tamiya nut.
USA, ID, Star
Joined May 2010
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
I have an exceeded X8 helli that i was told needs new gears (about $12) & 1 screw that holds the motor in place. It seems to work, but I know nothing about hellis. I got it on a trade
Its aboyt 24" long
has radio, batt, 1 spare blade (blades on helli have dings from running into eachother)

Pm me & i can send pics if your interested.
airdreams1 is offline Find More Posts by airdreams1
Old May 13, 2011, 02:29 PM
Joined Apr 2004
59 Posts
thanks for the offer, but in looking it up on google, that's a 3 channel coax heli, i'm more into the eflite blade helis. so i'm gonna have to pass.
Old May 13, 2011, 02:59 PM
Tamiya nut.
USA, ID, Star
Joined May 2010
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
no problem... like i said i know nothing about it.... whats the differance anyway?
airdreams1 is offline Find More Posts by airdreams1
Old May 13, 2011, 03:20 PM
Joined Apr 2004
59 Posts
no worries, thanks for the offer tho

coaxial means 2 sets of rotor blades spinning in opposite directions vs the single rotor on most helis, usually there is no tail rotor too, as one set of the main blades change the direction of the heli, the other main blades are for lift

3 channel is forward/back, slide left/right, and up/down vs the more advanced 4 channel and up helis which will also turn left/right

check out http://www.bladehelis.com/

i have the mcx2, cx2, msr, 120sr, and the 400, the closest thing to yours would be the cx2, although that's 4 channel
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:47 AM
United States, PA, Back Mountain
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hey, nice truck! Would you trade for a park zone night vapor? where is the truck located? Is this through E-Bay?
Offthetrack is offline Find More Posts by Offthetrack
Old Jul 11, 2012, 07:29 AM
Joined Apr 2004
59 Posts
thanks for the offer, but i'm getting out of the hobby completely, i'm in maryland, this is only for sale here, i try to stay off ebay..
Old Jul 11, 2012, 09:25 PM
United States, PA, Back Mountain
Joined Jul 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Blackfoot

Hey, well I live in Pennsylvania, if you still have the truck I have been looking for a project, I recently got an old tamiya bush devil and now i need a second car so my brother can ride with me, let me know if you still want to sell the truck, maybe we can organize a pick up.
Offthetrack is offline Find More Posts by Offthetrack
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
Joined Apr 2004
59 Posts
yeah i've still got it, i'm going to send you a pm