HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by gaaunapoi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2011, 08:26 PM
Nebraska, USA
Joined Jul 2010
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
NOT for sale but a feeler how much would you pay for 2 blade cx2's and tons of parts?

How much do you think that these are worth???

2 Eflite Blade CX2s with lots of Of the 2 Helis One has a yellow hull with a carbon tail piece and a few alum hop ups(Alum swash plate, lower rotor head, and upper head) as well as upgraded landing gear and battery tray. The red one has the stock red hull and tail, but also has the upgraded landing gear. On the red one the hull does have some cracks in the nose. All in all there is almost enough extra parts to build an extra heli.

List of extras are: 2 stock transmitters. 3 E-Flite 800mah 2s lipos. Turnigy 800mah 2s lipo. Wall charger. Instrustional video CD. Yellow plastic boom (Tail). 2 battery supports. 2 lower rotor head sets. 2 swash plates. stock servo. 2 stock motors. 2 inner shafts 1 with plastic head 1 with alum. sway bar. Upgraded set of landing gear. Main chassis. Body Rod & Grommet Set. 4 upper and 2 lower blades.

Now for the pics.

So just tell me how much you think these are worth either together or each I don't care just give me some ideas!
gaaunapoi is offline Find More Posts by gaaunapoi
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2011, 09:09 PM
I didn't break it....
United States, OR, Clatskanie
Joined May 2010
148 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
JMO.... But I think you'd be better served if you looked back at some of the past ads from here of people selling theirs and look to see what they're going for on ebay and making your own judgement on value. Reason I say this is not to be rude, but because can you be sure people are giving you what they think it's worth or what they would pay for it.
udidit is offline Find More Posts by udidit
Old May 10, 2011, 10:21 PM
Nebraska, USA
Joined Jul 2010
86 Posts
Good idea will do.
Old May 11, 2011, 12:35 AM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,570 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I'd give ya 30 bucks
PontiusPilate is online now Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Old May 11, 2011, 08:29 AM
Wattsup Racing
United States, FL, Merritt Island
Joined Jan 2011
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Not fo real but a joke id give you a million dollars...
Wattsup23 is offline Find More Posts by Wattsup23
Old May 11, 2011, 08:34 AM
Prog Rocker
Down South
Joined Jul 2009
339 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
I'm trying to sell one with a scale body, in perfect condition, nav. lights, extra motors,
a whole lot of blades, bearings, and a few other parts, and can't even get an offer
of $60.00 lousy dollars.
Camelboy is offline Find More Posts by Camelboy
Old May 11, 2011, 10:56 AM
Nebraska, USA
Joined Jul 2010
86 Posts
Hmm...
Old May 11, 2011, 01:21 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
yep theyre only good for newbies to learn to hover and they have so much now like msr solo walkera cb100 blade sr120 4#6 etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
They are sweet and dependable though. If theres 2 radios Id sell both and all parts for 120 plus 15 to ship some dad and son combo will come along, or maybe a gay couple.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Old May 11, 2011, 02:20 PM
Wattsup Racing
United States, FL, Merritt Island
Joined Jan 2011
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueindian View Post
yep theyre only good for newbies to learn to hover and they have so much now like msr solo walkera cb100 blade sr120 4#6 etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
They are sweet and dependable though. If theres 2 radios Id sell both and all parts for 120 plus 15 to ship some dad and son combo will come along, or maybe a gay couple.
The gay comments was very unnecessary.
Wattsup23 is offline Find More Posts by Wattsup23
Closed Thread