HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2011, 02:00 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 190
Sold
Antique & rare HP VT 0.21 engine

Attachment 4002459 NEW PHOTOS! I have a one of a kind 2 cycle engine HP VT 0.21 engine made in Austria. Austria made is more rare to find now days. If you are a collector you will want this one to add to your collections.
I just found a new crankcast for another HP VT 0.21 and I will include it with the engine as well.It has a two piece crank shaft that is assembled by 6 allen screws and a drain tap that comes out of the bottom of the crankshaft. The glow plug sticks out 90 to the cylinder on the left side of the engine head. The intake for the carborater is on on the front of the engine point down at a 45 degree angle. It has 4 head bolts and has a 9 X 4 Top Flite prop mounted with a bullet shaped gold spinner that matches the gold thrust washer.
The exhaust muffler is a real small bullet shaped tube that looks like a smaller version of a CO2 cartridge. There is a pressure tap that comes out of the muffler and into the rear of the head.
i've never seen anything like it, have you? I'm going to price it at $150.00 plus shipping for $6.00 by Priority Mail. I only accept Money orders.
Contact me at uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; May 16, 2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: New clearer photos and crankcase bonus
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread