Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 20, 2003, 06:11 AM
Joined Nov 2002
54 Posts
Whiplash - PRE-Flight RC Sim new plane

Greetings!

Presenting the Whiplash by Advanced Composite Manufacturing (ACM). The Whiplash is a 30-powered, elevon-controlled, and airbrush-finished pocket-rocket capable of exciting performance.

Available for free download at:

www.preflightsim.com

This PRE-Flight model depicts the "American Pride" airbrushed color scheme, which is one of many beautiful schemes available from ACM.

Note: PRE-Flight RC Flight Simulator is freeware and downloadable from the above site.

Regards,

Jose
pingprime is offline Find More Posts by pingprime
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2003, 12:41 PM
Joined Apr 2000
2,300 Posts
Hi Jose, thanks for the model.

When are you going to implement joystick switches?

Hank
HankF is offline Find More Posts by HankF
Old Jul 10, 2008, 07:39 PM
New Jersey
Joined May 2008
195 Posts
I ordered Pre Flight download version on June 25. I was not directed to a download site, but that I would get an e mai to do so with a link, along with an activation code. I received the CD before any of that happened, with no activation code. I have e mailed the site ( have I tracked down a Jose here ?) THREE times, asking for the activation code, and got no response. This is JUly 10, my third attempt was july 9. Any help here ? I statred flying helis in June, and this is my first bad ( really bad) experience. Am I just out money, is this a sham ? No deal until your card clears their bank, and then... tough doings. This is not good, I can even sing Waltzing Matilda after having a Fosters over at the Outback.
Perhaps we'll tan his hide in the shed, Fred. C'mon mate, take care of this problem.
Rich
Clackson is offline Find More Posts by Clackson
Last edited by Clackson; Jul 10, 2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
Joined Nov 2002
54 Posts
Hi Clarkson,

Before planning to tan someone's hide, I'd check my email and see if it works first!!

I've sent your code about 5 times - its pretty clear that your email either has an incorrect spam setting or just plain doesn't work.

I realize that rcgroups will attempt to contact you VIA EMAIL after this reply so I guess it will still be a LOOOONG wait before you see this.

-Jose
pingprime is offline Find More Posts by pingprime
Old Jul 11, 2008, 11:42 AM
New Jersey
Joined May 2008
195 Posts
Thanks Jose
I figured something was up. I am getting plenty of e mail, but my brother said something took 14 days to receive from me, on e mail.
I am a little ticked off because I liked your sample sim, a little different than others. So, not your fault. edited....I have NO doubt that international E mail is being filtered and read. A very sad story.
I wonder if they allow rc helis at Guantanamo. Anyway, I have no idea how to remedy the problem ( with the ID, the other problem will be resolved in the next election )\
I will check on spam controls.
Thanks for your prompt response. I could understand all this if I was e mailing to Iran, but OZ ?
Rich
Old Jul 11, 2008, 11:47 AM
New Jersey
Joined May 2008
195 Posts
ok, spam filter is off. Assuming this is the problem, could you resend >
Thanks
Rich
Old Jul 11, 2008, 12:09 PM
New Jersey
Joined May 2008
195 Posts
I just ordered something from an online supplier, and their web site states that ( comcast may not allow certain business e mails to be received by you"
so, it appears that this is a problem.I have not had this problem before, and I shop on the internet quite often.
Anyway, things should be ok.
Rich
Old Jul 13, 2008, 09:19 AM
New Jersey
Joined May 2008
195 Posts
There is nothing wrong with my e mail. You are getting a copy back showing a bounce on the original order. I have received NO links to the site or an activation code. I get many e mails a day, with the only problem being that sometimes the sender gets a copy back saying "undeliverable" but I DO get the e mail. I ordered this June 25, and received the e mail about waiting until the money is deposited in yor account ,waited until you got my money before you shipped the order, about a week later. I got no further e mailIt is now July 13.
My reference to a line in Waltzing Matilda was not a reference to tanning YOUR hide. It was an attempt at a little humor.

Perhaps the e mail I received from you originally was an automated response, and your personal responses are to an incorrect e mail that you incorrectly copied.
my e mail starts
r_clarkson @
notice the underline please.
I have to post here as I can no longer access your free trial that has your e mail add ( I need an activation code) and I don't see it on your web site.
Old Jan 03, 2009, 02:47 PM
Maximus Decimus Meridius
Illinois
Joined Dec 2008
246 Posts
Im having the same issue I think! I bought Pre-flight blade cp edition on ebay from user pingprime and have not recieved a link or acknowledgement that my request for the proper cable was recieved.
I'm user Schutzund on Ebay, If you cant e-mail me direct try replying to me through Ebay.
thanks
PS:Clarkson did you ever recieve yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clackson
I ordered Pre Flight download version on June 25. I was not directed to a download site, but that I would get an e mai to do so with a link, along with an activation code. I received the CD before any of that happened, with no activation code. I have e mailed the site ( have I tracked down a Jose here ?) THREE times, asking for the activation code, and got no response. This is JUly 10, my third attempt was july 9. Any help here ? I statred flying helis in June, and this is my first bad ( really bad) experience. Am I just out money, is this a sham ? No deal until your card clears their bank, and then... tough doings. This is not good, I can even sing Waltzing Matilda after having a Fosters over at the Outback.
Perhaps we'll tan his hide in the shed, Fred. C'mon mate, take care of this problem.
Rich
Tubeheadz is offline Find More Posts by Tubeheadz
Last edited by Tubeheadz; Jan 03, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4 Posts
pre flight cd code

I ordered the pre flight sim along tome ago and got the email with the activation code, but i accidentally erased it. Could some one please email me a code so that i can update the program. jcwilliams2012@yahoo.com
jcwilliams2012 is offline Find More Posts by jcwilliams2012