SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 09, 2011, 02:44 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Wanted
Lookin for good price on 450 parts lot clone and or align want align screws

Ok if anyone has these parts extra and wants to make some cash on them & give me a good price and send in cheap parcel or first class or stick some stamps on a brown envelope wvr- here's what I need for a 450 spare heli build
Only for 450

Decent clone 450 motor

-Align screw set

-Align or metal tail servo holders

THINGS I WOULD like if you got them for "lot" price, but don't need

Align or metal clone T450 tail block

CF 450 frame plates
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2011, 02:58 PM
Jesus Freak
Southern CA
Joined Oct 2008
3,209 Posts
Trader Rating: 260
pm sent
AtTheCross is offline Find More Posts by AtTheCross
Old May 09, 2011, 03:43 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Thanks cross might get a frame and motor from ya but I need good screw set servo holder and motor for a good price first priority then if you have cf frame or tail block that's cool too. I want to give it a little to avoid shipping twice. I'm sure someone has spare screws and servo holders and a beater motor lying around.
Old May 09, 2011, 05:50 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2009
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
are you looking for align screws that will use to screw the frame? if i were you just go and find some clone screws like the one from EXI the head are much bigger and are not as easy to strip like the align one. same diameter on the thread the only difference is the head. i got spare screws from my exi pro but not sure how many i have for all my screws are on one zip lock, but i got 3 exi pro that i crashed maybe thats enough to get you going. i can give them to you free just pay for the shipping. i also have a exceed rc alpha 400 3500KV brand new motor never used with spare pinion and in the box still. but i can't give it to you for free i pay $12 + tax and shipping for it.
Xilefchin is online now Find More Posts by Xilefchin
Old May 09, 2011, 05:53 PM
Joined Sep 2009
43 Posts
let me know if you want the screws and ill try to seperate them for you when i get home. but maybe it's not worth paying shipping just for the screws. u might just get them from others whom you gonna buy the big parts u needed. just trying to help here.
happy flying
archie
Old May 10, 2011, 03:05 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Hey thanks, I especially need the tail block screws. I'm about to dremel a line in mine so I can take them out with flat head to change tail boom to align. If you have some for the tail block and if you know that motor will work for 450 -how much to wrap up the motor in an envelope with 4 stamps and put the screws in? Wana do 15.00?
Old May 10, 2011, 05:01 PM
Joined Sep 2009
43 Posts
$15 will do just wanna try to help. yap the motor is what i used on my previous EXI PRO 450 here is a video of it before i sell it.
EXI 450 pro (7 min 42 sec)