Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Eric Zanutto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2011, 09:06 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Baudis Trinity F3F Carbon D Box

THIS IS A RELIST. REDUCED PRICE $750

Im selling my Baudis Trinity F3F Carbon D Box...just dont fly it as much as i used to and i have other hobbies taking up my money right now. here are the details.

Airtronics 94761Z's all the way around
Very minimal (if any at all) slop in any control surface
Hoopes harness
Ballast kit
Expert build
White over blue stripes with custom added paint.
new 6v NIMH battery pack
rx/tx ready (but not included)
wing servo covers.
new v tail carbon pushrods
I also have the original padded wing, tail, and fuse bags that came with the plane.

please note that this plane is structurally sound and has never been involved in a crash, however, it does have some minor damage and blemishes that i will now list.

-previous owner repaired a stress crack on the fuse right behind the wing with a kevlar sock repair. while repainting the fuse i verified this repair and it was done well. see link below from previous owner.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1165927

-unknowingly, the previous owner sold me the plane with delamination/disbond in the v-tail right at the saddle. i injected this delam/disbond and strengthened it with a 2 ply graphite patch. this patch looks relatively professional and i guarantee that it is more than strong enough...i am a certified composite repair engineer, but no expert none the less.

-the outbd edges of the flaps and the inbd edges of the ailerons have some small damages in the gel coat but nothing major.

-RH OWP is near spotless minus some small abbrassions. LH OWP has 3 small, eraser size, repaired leading edge dings.

-plane has a slightly glitchy LH OWP servo. at first i fixed this problem with a new servo wire but lately it came back. maybe this is just a radio issue but either way i adjusted the price to reflect this. it hasnt caused me any issues but i just want to be real honest.

-IWP has a couple dents/scratches on the lower surface but has no punctures or anything like that.

overall this plane is in great shape but i want you to know any small imperfections it has. i painted this plane (lightly, just the colored parts, white is original gel coat) with Duplicolor engine enamel which is pretty tough stuff and fairly shiny. paint looks relatively professional and im no noob to the use of a rattle can. paint is actually very bright green and bright blue but doesnt appear so in the photos below. im asking $750 OBO. located locally in San Diego California. I dont race so i cant meet you at a race. if you want to set up a test flight at Blossom Valley let me know and plan to have cash in hand. id rather not ship but would consider it. buyer will pay actual shipping which from past experience would be somewhere around $60.

please let me know if you have any questions at all

thanks

Eric
Eric Zanutto is offline Find More Posts by Eric Zanutto
Last edited by Eric Zanutto; May 09, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2011, 09:16 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts

Last edited by Eric Zanutto; May 26, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old May 09, 2011, 12:30 AM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
Reduced price $750
Old May 21, 2011, 01:39 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
bump...still for sale
Old Jun 11, 2011, 01:40 PM
Detail Freak
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
21,333 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
Nice Trinity.
Still have mine; its hard to let go of a plane that did a 31.xx second run, you know?

Good luck with the sale, not sure why it isn't sold yet.

R,
Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:02 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by target View Post
Nice Trinity.
Still have mine; its hard to let go of a plane that did a 31.xx second run, you know?

Good luck with the sale, not sure why it isn't sold yet.

R,
Target
ya, ive always wanted one of these and ive been flying a Banana for a long time. it flies great and im probably going to regret selling it but i just have way too many hobbies right now and im trying to condense how much stuff i own. I know ill still have tons of fun flying my banana anyway.

I think people might be scared of the 2 small repairs but they really arent anything major at all. maybe the fact that i added some paint to it that may not catch some peoples eye is a bad thing too. i just couldnt see the all white well enough. either way, I feel i have adjusted the price accordingly. times are just tough right now i guess.

this is the paint scheme i copied.

Eric
Old Jul 22, 2011, 07:14 PM
'Io
Kauai, Ainokea!
Joined Feb 2005
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Still for sale?

Just thought I would check!
'Io is offline Find More Posts by 'Io
Old Jul 23, 2011, 04:06 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Io View Post
Just thought I would check!
yes, replied to PM
Old Sep 26, 2011, 09:04 PM
Gliders, Helis, and 3D
San Diego, Ca
Joined Jul 2005
160 Posts
plane has been sold to Eddie C. yes, it sold for real this time, I no longer have it in my hands!
Closed Thread