Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by wac, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 04, 2011, 07:51 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,405 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Price lowered $350 ARF "UAVX QUAD" For sale - GPS Position Hold, Waypoint Navigation!

Hi All,

Selling my UAVX;
This UAVX is ready to fly, minus motors, esc's (power harness) and batteries. Everything is hooked up and all you will need to do is plug in the motors and esc's to the proper extension (which is labeled), program your transmitter, Plug in a battery to the flight control board and your off and flying.

Beyond the UAVX, this package comes with an 8- channel Futaba receiver and a home made camera mount that i use to carry my go pro( GoPro not included) . The uavx is built on a Rustys Frame as well. I also installed a very user friendly arming switch

I have blue arms on the front, black on the back and green camera mount

I also installed a container to protect the uavx FCB. The FCB is also mounted on vibration reducing rubber dampeners.

Included in this package is the already prepared USB to UAVX programing cable as well

I would like $350 shipped OBO

Thank you
Bill

For more information on the UAVX please check out
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1093510
http://code.google.com/p/uavp-mods/

The UAVX has the following functions
Full autonomous navigation with 3D (altitude and position) acquisition, auto-takeoff and landing. 4D functionality (time) may be activated later.
Failsafe and selectable return to home with selectable auto-land and motor shutdown.
Ultrasonic rangefinder support for precision low-hover and landing.
Quadrocopter, Tricopter, Octocopter, Hexacopter, Helicopter and some fixed wing aircraft.
PWM and I2C ESCs supported.
Support for a wide range of Tx/Rx combinations and custom configuration capability for new combinations.
Flight simulation mode for mission planning and verification.
Comprehensive flight telemetry including raw GPS, byte stuffed binary, and text compatible hand-held ground-stations including those developed by contributors to this thread.
wac is offline Find More Posts by wac
Last edited by wac; May 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2011, 10:26 AM
Birmingham AL
Joined Jul 2010
627 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
intrested, but I always want to see a video of the quad fly before I buy it. Will you post a quick video of this paticular quad hovering in one place, and basic forward flight and the gps position hold function please?
RChelisrule is offline Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Old May 06, 2011, 08:59 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RChelisrule View Post
intrested, but I always want to see a video of the quad fly before I buy it. Will you post a quick video of this paticular quad hovering in one place, and basic forward flight and the gps position hold function please?
If i end up putting motors back on it ill probably keep it
Old May 06, 2011, 09:16 AM
Birmingham AL
Joined Jul 2010
627 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by wac View Post
If i end up putting motors back on it ill probably keep it
ok, so this doesn't include motors or ESC's, it's just the flight control board w/GPS on a homemade frame + Rx correct? also is the Rx 72mhz?
RChelisrule is offline Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Old May 06, 2011, 08:38 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RChelisrule View Post
ok, so this doesn't include motors or ESC's, it's just the flight control board w/GPS on a homemade frame + Rx correct? also is the Rx 72mhz?
The frame is a Rusty's frame (Rev7) and i made a little mount that can hold a gopro. The gopro mount is just bent aluminum and very simple to make so if you dont need it, i dont need to include it.

I did not include any escs and motors because i figured people would want to pick their own.

Thank you
Bill
Old May 11, 2011, 10:29 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,405 Posts
Price Lowered to $350 Shipped without homemade green camera mount