HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2011, 01:10 AM
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Discussion
Smartmodel TFM-600-4 blades rotor head for 600 size

Hi there,

Just by chance anyone know where to get spares for the above mentioned 4 blades rotor head? I need 2x complete set of the blades grids with the linkages and 4 main grip bushing to replace my unit as I have been cheated from the flyer who sold me a faulty unit. I do not want to go into the details of it as is just by luck to trust that bloody flyer. Anyway, I also emailed Kin & Bandy but no reply from them. Just trying my luck here for advise to where I can get these spares. Or can I try replace the 4 blades grids with other brand like eRaptor or Align plastic grids. Anyone try it? Appreciate all your advise.

Ong
wangzx is offline Find More Posts by wangzx
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2011, 01:23 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Kin is at Beijing scale helicopter show since last week.... be a little patient he will get back to you.
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
Old May 03, 2011, 01:30 AM
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Kin is at Beijing scale helicopter show since last week.... be a little patient he will get back to you.
OK, I see.... Thks!
Old May 04, 2011, 10:51 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
I back here !!!!!!!!The Beijin roast duck are very nice ! The parts have in stock and we offer the parts world wide especial very fast service for our dealer and retail customer . (except the non authorized hobby shop)(Fxxxxx-hobby).
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old May 05, 2011, 02:02 AM
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
I back here !!!!!!!!The Beijin roast duck are very nice ! The parts have in stock and we offer the parts world wide especial very fast service for our dealer and retail customer . (except the non authorized hobby shop)(Fxxxxx-hobby).
Hi Kin,

Hong Kong Roast Duck also not bad.....
As for the parts, I can't find it in your website. Can qoute me the price for the following :

2x Complete set of the blades grids with the linkages and 4 main grip bushing ?

Thks