HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 01, 2011, 11:15 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
Discussion
Bin Laden

I know this doesn't really belong here, but I wanted to say congratulations to all my American friends on the death of Osama Bin Laden. this is not only a huge win for you, but also the rest of the free world.
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old May 01, 2011, 11:49 PM
Pursuit of Happiness
Brentwood, California
Joined Jul 2007
7,139 Posts
It's just awesome! thanks for your support.
We have had such crap news, we really needed some good news

he had it coming... Thank god no troops were hurt in the operation
Those guys are bad axxs

just so happy tonight, like eveyone 9/11 had a huge impact on me. So this is really a great day for all of us

I bet George W is dancing around! just heard on the news a woman was killed because Bin Laden was useing her as a human sheild, what a jerk
Ron101 is offline Find More Posts by Ron101
Old May 02, 2011, 12:19 AM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2011
1,143 Posts
USA USA USA!!!!!!

This is a huge victory for our country and the world!! We finally got him!
firehawkzach is offline Find More Posts by firehawkzach
Old May 02, 2011, 12:19 AM
SoCal, Year Round Flying!
Newport Beach, CA
Joined May 2002
5,745 Posts
Thankfully they didn't make the mistake of using a missile or JDAM to "get him" like last time!
bmiller is offline Find More Posts by bmiller
RCG Plus Member
Old May 02, 2011, 12:34 AM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
I told my wife that I hope they shot him in his gonads, just so it made his death slow and painful. with all the crap going on in the world, this is news we've all needed for a long time. I just hope that families who lost someone by the hands of these idiots, got some sort of closure tonight. god knows they deserve it.
Old May 02, 2011, 12:46 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1,143 Posts
I believe they announced that we shot him in the head
Old May 02, 2011, 01:36 AM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
1,931 Posts
Gone

The great thing is no long EXPENSIVE trial, it is said they gave him a chance to give up.

Ralph
CRCJA is online now Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old May 02, 2011, 01:39 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
I really congratulate the US for this Victory.

Nonetheless the War against Terror is far from over.

Now it is time to focus on your own Crime in the U.S and get this sorted out for a peaceful Time to live in the U.S.

Best wishes from Switzerland.

Tango Down.

NS.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old May 02, 2011, 01:58 AM
Joined Dec 2005
675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawkzach View Post
I believe they announced that we shot him in the head
Hi Guys from the U.K,
I'm just watching the BBC news while having my breakfast and will be continuing my work on my HET F104 Starfighter in a moment. I really hope all the families of 9/11,7/7 and other terrorist acts carried out by Al Qaeda will find closer at this news,guess it will bring all the hurt and pain back too. After such terrible acts of terror this could only end in this way,"an eye for an eye". Of course we must be extra vigilant now as no doubt extremists will be thinking of ways of striking back.My other half is cabin crew with British Airways and I do worrry for her safety as she flies around the world with attempted attacks on U.S and British airliners in the past.
I must congratulate the U.S special forces for tracking Bin Laden down,it was only a matter of time.
redtail is offline Find More Posts by redtail
Old May 02, 2011, 01:59 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1,143 Posts
The crime we face domestically will never go away unfortunately! The war on terror is definitely not over but we won this battle for sure!
Old May 02, 2011, 02:26 AM
Joined Dec 2005
675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawkzach View Post
The crime we face domestically will never go away unfortunately! The war on terror is definitely not over but we won this battle for sure!
Firehawkzach,
You are right,no nation is whiter than white,and through history most have been involved in the political change in other countries. I think recently in Libya Gaddafi forces have used cluster bombs on the civilians which were supplied by Italy. As you probably know Bin Laden was trained by the CIA when the Russians were in Afganistan. Depending on which side of the fence you are on one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. I live in the U.K and work in Air Traffic Control,my life is pretty secure not being worried about being blown up by a road side bomb on the way to work. I wonder how people manage to have a normal life in war torn places. Lets not forget how many innocent moderate Muslim people who have been killed in bombing in these countries.
redtail is offline Find More Posts by redtail
Old May 02, 2011, 10:55 AM
Suspended Account
USA, NV, Caliente
Joined Mar 2009
1,163 Posts
So glad they ended it with a bullet to the head and not a trial.

I wonder why he was buried at sea so quickly? I also wonder about the timing of this and what other "forces" were at work?
crypto666 is offline Find More Posts by crypto666
Old May 02, 2011, 01:19 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2010
351 Posts
What a sad day for Terrorist........ Hahahahahahaaa........

Winning for USA...........
In N Out is offline Find More Posts by In N Out
Old May 02, 2011, 01:21 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2010
351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto666 View Post
I wonder why he was buried at sea so quickly?
From what i'm gathering thru a friend of mine at the CIA, They Dumped his naked bulet riden carcas out of a C130 at 10,000 feet over the Atlantic Ocean, Feed him to the fishes........
In N Out is offline Find More Posts by In N Out
Last edited by In N Out; May 02, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old May 02, 2011, 01:31 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
now, that's a fitting end for him, if that's true. LOL.
Closed Thread