SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 01, 2011, 10:51 PM
Joined May 2009
3 Posts
Discussion
RCPro St. George Utah Warbird race May 21, 2011

Hey all,

It's time for the second annual St. George Shootout RCPro Warbird race. The race will be hosted by the Remote Possibilities R/C club and will be held at their flying site just Southwest of St. George, Utah on May 21, 2011.

For those of you that were here last year, the field has had some major improvements over the last several months. The wash on the East end has been filled in and the fence and hill on the west end have been moved. The total asphalt area is 675’ long with another 300’ of runout on the east end and 233’ on the west end.

I have also attached the race flyer and if you need more information, feel free to e-mail me at supra@miners-peak.com.

I have attached a picture of the field as it is now as well as an image of the layout of the field, (which is not to scale). There is also a map to the field. For more information about the Remote Possibilities R/C Club and their site, go here:
www.remoterc.com.

Looking forward to another great race!!!!

Bert.
tsawyer148 is offline Find More Posts by tsawyer148
to remove ads between posts