|May 01, 2011, 09:07 PM|
*** Garage Sale *** Brushless motors (Mega, Medusa, etc) FlyCams, Etc.
Closong thread and will open new one with the one or two reamining items....
I am having an RC garage sale. The following items are up for sale (all prices include shipping in the continental US):
1. Three (3) Medusa MR-028-032-3400 brushless motors. These are brand new in box. $40 or best offer considered. SOLD
2. One (1) brand new Mega motor - Mega ACn 16/20/2. I soldered the bullet connectors on but never even connected it to an ESC. Make offers
3. Two (2) brand new in package Chili Pepper CP20 3100kv brushless motors. These are high-end brushless motors (you can Google to get all specs). $35 each or best offer.
4. Two (2) FlyCamOne2 cameras. One has been used for one summer and the other used once. Include all original components (one of them has an optional battery). $40 each One is sold -- one still available!
5. Medusa Research Power Analyzer Pro BASIC - brand new in box. Make offers. SOLD
6. Medusa Research Power Analyzer II - brand new in box. SOLD
7. Medusa Research POWERLink USB interface for the Power Analyzer II -- brand new in package. Make offers. SOLD
8. Astro Flight Inc. Super Whatt Meter model 101- brand new in box. Make offers. SOLD
Please let me know if you have any questions. As mentioned, all prices/offers will include shipping in the continental US via USPS.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Off Site||E-Motors and Kits "Garage Sale"||WINDSHEAR II||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||10||Apr 30, 2011 09:02 AM|
|For Sale||Brushless motors, batteries, charger, watt meter etc etc||LaserSVT||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||10||Apr 21, 2011 09:31 PM|
|For Sale||Garage sale: NIB ALPHA SPORT...$50 OFF!! etc.||Fon||Non R/C Items (FS/W)||3||Apr 19, 2011 09:38 AM|
|Sold||Mega & ARC & Medusa Motors plus more...||northchim||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||9||Mar 11, 2011 10:32 AM|
|Sold||Garage Sale: Motors, ESC's, chargers, etc.||pikeater||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||8||Apr 09, 2006 02:10 AM|