HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2003, 06:26 PM
Dances With The Wind
United States, FL, Punta Gorda
Joined May 2002
6,408 Posts
It looks like JKflight is producing some very nice looking EPP airplanes. The website is beautiful too.

However, I do have a complaint about the website. It is very graphics heavy, and takes a long time to load. It's worth waiting for the main page to load becuase it looks so good.

The site should be modified so that when you click on a picture for a closer look, only the picture should pop up in a seperate window. As things are right now, the whole page re-loads all the graphics, fancy toolbars, member log-in and animated banner from scratch every time before the picture appears. I don't mind waiting for all that stuff to load once, but I shouldn't have to watch it all slowly load again every time I want to look at another picture.

Anyway, very nice website and models. How many pilots fly slope in Korea? Do you have many good places to fly?
Brian Courtice is offline Find More Posts by Brian Courtice
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2003, 12:28 AM
Seoul,Korea(ROK)
Joined Aug 2003
121 Posts
Mr. Courtice.
At first, thanx for your notice that there is problem with heavy graphics caused its difficult of access to JKflight.com. Sorry to keep you waiting for long time.However, Eng site will be much lighter so that you may not have any problem to access to Jkflight.com later.

Anyway, we don't really have many slope flyers and spots, however, I feel somehow greate to be a pioneer of Korean slope fleld. And I also love to find new slope spots and fly there for the first time. You know! there's nothing more exciting than flying at virgin spot just like powder skiing!

BTW, How about the place where you flying? Are there many slope flyers and spots? Especially, spot for DS!!

Thanx again..
From powder...
powder is offline Find More Posts by powder
Last edited by powder; Aug 23, 2003 at 03:42 AM.
Old Aug 21, 2003, 09:27 PM
Seoul Korea
Joined Jul 2003
4 Posts
It is a quite beautiful Mustang.

It is my Mustang.
Absolute is offline Find More Posts by Absolute
Last edited by Absolute; Apr 06, 2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old Aug 21, 2003, 10:04 PM
Dances With The Wind
United States, FL, Punta Gorda
Joined May 2002
6,408 Posts
I think lost something in the translation getting is.

Anyway, that's a beautiful plane absolute. Good job.
Brian Courtice is offline Find More Posts by Brian Courtice
Old Aug 21, 2003, 11:26 PM
Seoul Korea
Joined Jul 2003
4 Posts
Dear Brian Courtice.

Your indication is right. Now it amended.

The good one day wishes becomes.
Absolute is offline Find More Posts by Absolute
Old Aug 21, 2003, 11:38 PM
Insert custom witicism
San Diego
Joined Jun 2001
3,526 Posts
Beautiful plane! I like the size as well.

Jeff
Jeff Charlot is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Charlot
Old Aug 22, 2003, 08:01 AM
Feeling FrSky
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Feb 2003
19,896 Posts
I really like the wing, looks very scale. From the video footage available on the site, looks like you need to add some ballast! Seems to fly very nice, however; enjoy!
surfimp is offline Find More Posts by surfimp
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Buzz Evo RTF acro glider review
Old Aug 22, 2003, 01:27 PM
Seoul,Korea(ROK)
Joined Aug 2003
121 Posts
Oh Hi..Mr.Absolute! I did not know that you came here as Absolute.. Gee.. what a name! What's that absolute stands for anyway? Absoute DS or what? haha.. BTW looking at your old mustang, it seems like good old days..However, my new model (P-51) is at the cutting edge of PSS war bird... See you on saturday at New slope near U mt ....
powder is offline Find More Posts by powder
Last edited by powder; Aug 22, 2003 at 01:43 PM.