HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by brandonmoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2011, 01:25 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Build Log
New LX FA-18 twin 70mm EDF

Hi Folks, this is the first time I have ever started a build thread, but since I was back in the mood for a little EDF building... I thought I would share some of my ideas here and welcome all the other fine craftsman and builders out there to gather together and share our experience and creative ideas. Well here goes....I have recieved a new LX twin 70mm EDF F-18 ARF in the "Diamond Viper 50th anaverary scheme" from Banana Hobbies to build and evaluate.

My first impression after opening the box and going over all the pieces is WOW!!!...Beautiful plane and very detailed, more so than the previous LX 70mm EDF's. I've posted several quick pictures (Sorry for the focus problem on a few of them, My camera is not the greatest) and will post more as I begin to assemble the portions of this Beautiful Aircraft over the next week or so.
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2013, 04:50 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Mar 2009
5,656 Posts
Just sold My LX F-18.....Baby needs new shoes and Daddy wants a different plane.
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona