HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by navihawk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 09:45 PM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2006
440 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
For Sale
Losi Muggy RTR

I am selling my losi muggy TRUGGY, I am the second owner, the first never finished the break in and i finished it and have had it since almost new. I have drove it alot, but i keep it clean and running good. I have used Odonnel 20% on it only and its tunned for that. I just finished taking it apart completly and cleaning and check the parts. Comes with radio,starter, some fuel, and spare parts, and 4 unused proline wheels. It comes with your choice of Radios. If you want it with a NEAR NEW spektrum DX3 with 2 SR3000 Receivers it will cost $350 OBO. If you want it with a JR 75mhz XR2i radio it will be $250 OBO, either way its comes with radio and receiver. It has a single Hitech HT Servo for steering and standard jr servo for throttle. Center differential has silicone fluid and the front/rear have grease. I have never used it for racing, just bashing and messing around, so the engine has not been abused. It is in good condition. its not new so it has some scratches on the bottom and tires are kinda worn, i am still using the tires from when i first got it. Body has a few cracks in the bottom and back, but its pretty good shape. The starter is not in the greatest condtion but it works. DOES NOT COME WITH GLOW PLUG IGNITOR. I will run it with my igniter to demo but i will be keeping the ignitor. Prefer local pick up, im sure it will cost a lot to ship so if you want me to ship i will, but buyer will pay for shipping.

Vids
Losi muggy at Extreme rc raceway (0 min 42 sec)

car vids (3 min 20 sec)
navihawk is online now Find More Posts by navihawk
Last edited by navihawk; May 26, 2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Price drop
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2011, 09:36 PM
Joined Jul 2010
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
trade for a 55in gas rc boat
keith88 is offline Find More Posts by keith88
Old May 25, 2011, 09:38 PM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2006
440 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Muggy

Sounds tempting but i have enough rc's now, just picked up a trex 600.
navihawk is online now Find More Posts by navihawk