HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 28, 2011, 07:15 PM
United States, NJ, Marlboro Township
Joined Apr 2010
36 Posts
Discussion
Precision Aerobatics USA Excellent Services

Ordered an Addiction (first Precision Aerobatics product) few weeks ago. However, the kit was missing couple of parts (servo horns and an air scoop). Called PA USA and within two days received the parts. This is what I call an excellent customer service. Steve and James were very helpful and responded to my call quickly. Will definitely buy PA products again. Thanks Steve, James.
helipk is offline Find More Posts by helipk
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2011, 08:02 PM
Alameda, CA
Joined Dec 2006
2,924 Posts
Often, it seems we only hear about bad experiences, so it's good to hear about exemplary customer service as well.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
sgomes is offline Find More Posts by sgomes
Old Apr 30, 2011, 05:23 AM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,957 Posts
I have been very interested in the new 48" Bandit, but am leery because of the rep of PA USA and their service. Sounds like maybe whatever the problem was, it has been taken care of. Good to hear, may have to definitely look at this as a backup for the eventual end of one of my current birds.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
Old Apr 30, 2011, 08:29 AM
ward cleaver's boy...
waco,texas
Joined May 2008
665 Posts
Always great service....
the beave is offline Find More Posts by the beave
Old May 09, 2011, 11:10 AM
Bedford, Mass. USA
Joined Dec 2007
386 Posts
Good to hear.

I just received my Addiction as well. Have not opened it yet, but will check it out tonight. This is my first PA plane, so it's nice to know that their customer service is quality.

Thanks
javabeans is offline Find More Posts by javabeans
Old May 12, 2011, 06:29 AM
USA, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Sep 2006
37 Posts
Just got a green ax
couple days later decided to order carbon servo arms and vortex package.
got here quick
thank you James and Steve
danecur is offline Find More Posts by danecur
Old May 12, 2011, 05:30 PM
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2009
477 Posts
Order a new Thrust 30 shaft and got the wrong size. I have emailed and called with no response. Maybe you guys are the lucky ones.....
NeverEnough is offline Find More Posts by NeverEnough
Old May 12, 2011, 06:53 PM
Joined Jan 2005
475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
Order a new Thrust 30 shaft and got the wrong size. I have emailed and called with no response. Maybe you guys are the lucky ones.....
My experience wasn't the greatest either. My Extra MX was missing a part. It took lots of voice mails and emails and quite a delay before this simple matter was eventually sorted out.

At least I eventually got the missing part. But with the slow service, and my experience with the MX (I don't like the plane much, it seems all the effort was spent it making it light, but it isn't that great at 3D) I don't plan on buying from Precision Aerobatics again. There was also what I consider a significant design flaw on the MX, the lack of double beveling on the elevator meant that despite having a huge gap I could never get sufficient elevator travel.
malcolmm is offline Find More Posts by malcolmm
Old May 21, 2011, 09:55 AM
Seattle, WA
Joined Mar 2010
9 Posts
Frustrating PA Customer Service

I noticed several folks commending the customer service at Precision Aerobatics, though I feel compelled to add that my recent experience with PA was frustrating. Attempting to contact them through phone and email is hit or miss at best. I never once received a reply from them. The original Extra 260 I ordered was backordered, so I attempted to change the order via email and phone to the Katana with no response. It then took another week to final get a human voice to answer the phone. Out of frustration due to the lack of responsiveness I finally cancelled the order---and have still yet to receive a refund.

Conversely, my Velox from 3Dhobbyshop was ordered after the PA request to change the order went unanswered for almost a week, and is already sitting in my hanger.

Sorry PA, you missed the mark.

Kraz
Krazman is offline Find More Posts by Krazman
Old May 21, 2011, 04:37 PM
Chess club geek with wings
United States, FL, Cape Coral
Joined Aug 2008
1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazman View Post
Conversely, my Velox from 3Dhobbyshop was ordered after the PA request to change the order went unanswered for almost a week, and is already sitting in my hanger.

Sorry PA, you missed the mark.

Kraz

PA has not only missed it, but hasn't fired a shot!

My experience with PA has been the same, very frustrating I own a PA Extra 260 and love the way it fly's...I was even considering accepting the fact that PA has poor U.S. customer service and buying their 54" MX anyway -

that is until I spoke with Ben at 3DHS.

I ordered my Velox VR1 last Thursday and received an email on Friday saying it's shipped (!) If their plane is half as good as their customer service is, it will beat my PA Extra by a long shot.
Trent
blunight is offline Find More Posts by blunight
Old May 22, 2011, 10:09 AM
Shore Huckin'
Ohio
Joined Aug 2010
2,693 Posts
PA...they put the "ice" in "service"...Really cold.
KE Spin is offline Find More Posts by KE Spin
Old May 22, 2011, 10:09 AM
Glens Falls, NY
Joined Apr 2010
1,296 Posts
lol. Thread backfire.
TG43 is offline Find More Posts by TG43
Old May 22, 2011, 10:11 AM
Shore Huckin'
Ohio
Joined Aug 2010
2,693 Posts
Cruel indeed. I think they call it Kharma.
KE Spin is offline Find More Posts by KE Spin
Old May 23, 2011, 07:16 AM
United States, NJ, Marlboro Township
Joined Apr 2010
36 Posts
Precision Aerobatics USA Excellent Services

Hi James, Steve,

I am surprised and dissapointed of the recent comments from several modelers of the poor services of PA. Come on, I know you guys can improve PA image. I had a very good first experience. You guys responded to my calls and replaced the missing parts lightning fast. Please continue with your excellent service. Although I'm new in this hobby and not a 3D flyer, I have been very pleased with the Addiction. In fact I'm thinking of getting the Addiction X instead of the 3DHS Edge 540 MX. From what I read PA makes some real good stuff, so let's bring up the customer service level and I'm sure you'll have many more buyers of PA products.
helipk is offline Find More Posts by helipk
Old Dec 14, 2011, 07:40 PM
Joined Dec 2011
2 Posts
you guys are right POOR SERVICE order addiction x in july, missining parts to forever to get ahold of someone, when doing final assembly had a bad servo and spinner out of balance. It is now December and they say they didnt get it , have the UPS tracking number and still no responce, that steve evens needs to get his act together. Sitting with a plane missing parts that I havent even flown yet. WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT...
skypainter is offline Find More Posts by skypainter