SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 27, 2011, 09:03 PM
United States, WI, Janesville
Joined Apr 2011
354 Posts
Discussion
Where did my mini cam go

Patience has never been some thing that I am good at. Flew the little Champ today in the park next to the house, very gusty day. Looked more like lunging hops than flight. had the mini cam strapped on. Got back to the house and was attacked by a blinding case of the stupid and broke out the helli and stuck the mini cam on it. Did'nt like the wind and had to skip back home on some of nieghborhood roofs. 120SR is home but the mini cam must still be some where in the niehborhood. Got to grab my ears and pull it out of my keister. So wanted the vids from the Champ.......
weedan is offline Find More Posts by weedan
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:01 PM
Heli's rule!
Midvale, Utah, USA
Joined Mar 2005
8,958 Posts
thats too bad... you will have to get another cam to fly around and find the first one
dacaur is online now Find More Posts by dacaur
Old Apr 28, 2011, 08:55 AM
United States, WI, Janesville
Joined Apr 2011
354 Posts
Yep thats what my tangle bomb said, "Just do your Amazon Thing, you know your going to anyway Daddy" Still get such a kick out of that orange thing
weedan is offline Find More Posts by weedan
Last edited by weedan; Apr 28, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: colloor blind today