SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kirbster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 07:51 PM
United States, TX, The Colony
Joined Jan 2006
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
Freya X-spec for sale with lots of expensive parts

I have been out of the hobby for a while now and kept this heli so i could rebuild it while i decided to get back in the hobby.The heli was rebuilt with all new bearings.Yes every single bearing was a Hirobo part and they are all new including the thrust bearings in the head blade grips and tail.I also replaced the auto rotaion bearing.The heli was modified with new control rods to handle 690mm blades instead of 680mm blades.It has the Eagle 3 tail servo holder with CF pushrod.
I have everything that is needed to put the heli back togeather plus more.No Electronics no engine just the heli.
The Parts itself are worth around 200$.
Over the years i have collected several screws and misc stuff that i will also include in the sale.
I am asking for 475$ shipped for the entire lot.Feel free to PM me with any questions.I prefer someone picked it up locally but i will ship.
Thanx for looking

Im cleaning house this is all i have left.I have bunches of more rc stuff that ill just throw in
kirbster is offline Find More Posts by kirbster
Last edited by kirbster; Nov 08, 2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: adding pics
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread