HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 26, 2011, 04:27 PM
Joined Sep 2010
20 Posts
Discussion
build manual for Hydro Glider

Does anyone have a copy of the build manual for the hydro glider plans that were drawn by Red Jensen
dlysell is offline Find More Posts by dlysell
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2011, 06:06 PM
Sweet!
United States, CO, Longmont
Joined Jul 2001
2,823 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlysell View Post
Does anyone have a copy of the build manual for the hydro glider plans that were drawn by Red Jensen
Hi - I'm not sure how you associated me with this model - but I never had plans for this.

Regards -
Quacker is online now Find More Posts by Quacker
Old Apr 26, 2011, 09:32 PM
Canada, MB, Oakbank
Joined Dec 2004
666 Posts
NEW222 is online now Find More Posts by NEW222
Old Apr 27, 2011, 04:32 AM
Joined Sep 2010
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacker View Post
Hi - I'm not sure how you associated me with this model - but I never had plans for this.

Regards -
One of your older posts gave a reference where to find the manual for the Miss Hanger One. Which is the original of the Hydro Glider.
dlysell is offline Find More Posts by dlysell
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:22 AM
Sweet!
United States, CO, Longmont
Joined Jul 2001
2,823 Posts
I guess it's been awhile. I do have some plans in my archives. They are not marked as to which exact model, nor the originator, but they are all tiled and ready to go. It is on many pages. You would print them all and then cut along the indicated lines and tape together.

The original Autocad file from which they come is not copyrighted or titled. There is no indication of the original author, so I am going to assume that there is no copyright implied.

Please PM me with your email address and I will send you the PDF.

Regards -
Quacker is online now Find More Posts by Quacker