HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Damian Couzoff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 05:35 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,488 Posts
Gallery
Dynaflite-BIRD OF TIME (ARF)

I purchased a 3 meter ARF Bird of time,it only needs 250mm electric spoilers to be installed, to complete.I will use a heavy duty high start-flat field thermal,l have fitted the towhook.I will also slope it,good for those light wind days,where other models will not stay up.I am fitting spoilers which are a necessity for this model,its a big floater-over 1000 sq inches wing area,and only weighing 1800 grams-flying weight.I will post a pic, once l complete fitting the spoilers.It has an all moving stab,a HS 82 MG is in the fin to operate the stab,the rudder is controlled by a HS 422 standard servo in the cockpit.It has no ailerons or flaps,only three channel.
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2011, 02:26 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,488 Posts
Successfully maidened the bird of time on sat-25/6/2011.I flew it in 10-15 mph wind-slope.It flew well,turns alot better than l thought it would,spoilers are effective,and are a must have for this glider.It should fly well off the hi-start as well,it was flying straight, hands off,directly into the wind,so it will track true with the hi-start.Happy with it.
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member