HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Damian Couzoff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 06:35 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,520 Posts
Gallery
Dynaflite-BIRD OF TIME (ARF)

I purchased a 3 meter ARF Bird of time,it only needs 250mm electric spoilers to be installed, to complete.I will use a heavy duty high start-flat field thermal,l have fitted the towhook.I will also slope it,good for those light wind days,where other models will not stay up.I am fitting spoilers which are a necessity for this model,its a big floater-over 1000 sq inches wing area,and only weighing 1800 grams-flying weight.I will post a pic, once l complete fitting the spoilers.It has an all moving stab,a HS 82 MG is in the fin to operate the stab,the rudder is controlled by a HS 422 standard servo in the cockpit.It has no ailerons or flaps,only three channel.
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Royal model ASG 29-4 metre
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2011, 03:26 AM
Melbourne,Victoria,Australia
Joined Apr 2010
1,520 Posts
Successfully maidened the bird of time on sat-25/6/2011.I flew it in 10-15 mph wind-slope.It flew well,turns alot better than l thought it would,spoilers are effective,and are a must have for this glider.It should fly well off the hi-start as well,it was flying straight, hands off,directly into the wind,so it will track true with the hi-start.Happy with it.
Damian Couzoff is offline Find More Posts by Damian Couzoff
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Royal model ASG 29-4 metre