HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sandancer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 12:53 AM
"Auntie Samantha"
USA, MO, Clever
Joined Dec 2009
4,610 Posts
Build Log
Stuka Ju 87G-2: The Cockpit.

The cockpit that came with mine (RC Castle) had a Gunner, albeit a member of the B-25 flight crew, and he just didn't look right in there!

I was able to acquire another pilot, and although they were the same, the facial features are a bit different, so I'm passing them off as twins! I had to do some minor surgery on him. That plus a little foam removal at the floor of the cockpit so his head would clear the lower canopy in the rear, and I got him sitting comfortably in the original seat position!

I also followed Tom H's tip and turned the antenna around to the scale inclination. A screw inside the canopy holds the antenna in place.
Sandancer is offline Find More Posts by Sandancer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2011, 06:05 AM
The Netherlands, LI, Gennep
Joined Feb 2011
1,698 Posts
i just scrolled through your blog. My god, you have some talent for building and modifying... Everything you do looks 100% professional and 'finished'.
Shame you don't live in my street (or country even), otherwise I would have bothered you to do mods for me : )
Regards
struggleforlife is offline Find More Posts by struggleforlife