HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:10 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgadget View Post
We must find a "secret" link to 3D Masters....
I have that scenery, but will not share as Reflex XTR does not want it to be shared.
Many links are deleted because of Reflex XTR mailing around.

Just had a look at the field and the bottom says this...see pic.............hmmm
Seems it has been used for RF G4 too or the Reflex XTR pano was converted using RF G4's conversion tool.

But why is it that good? It's outdated with no Alpha support or anything.
Puzom is offline Find More Posts by Puzom
Last edited by Puzom; Jul 15, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:34 PM
Joined Feb 2012
352 Posts
Well, it could have been better technically speaking. It's more to do with the flying site, it's on campus at Northampton University, on a plateau, you look down on trees, which is a good feeling. Only birds do it. I was knocked flat out by the beautiful English scenery. (No terrible rain showers, ok, not realistic...)
Fatgadget is offline Find More Posts by Fatgadget
Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:38 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Well, it could have been better technically speaking. It's more to do with the flying site, it's on campus at Northampton University, on a plateau, you look down on trees, which is a good feeling. Only birds do it. I was knocked flat out by the beautiful English scenery. (No terrible rain showers, ok, not realistic...)
OK true, the environment looks good. Shame it's a Reflex XTR one..............or else it could be updated for PhoenixRC.

Hhmm the ambient light is pretty good, did not remember it as I've not flown at this photofield for a long time.

Last edited by Puzom; Jul 15, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
Joined Feb 2012
352 Posts
Where is Seaky to be found these days? When you try to log into his homepage I get this strange error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /phoenixrc/index.html was not found on this server.
Apache Server at www.seaky.hu Port 80

Que???
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:02 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Where is Seaky to be found these days? When you try to log into his homepage I get this strange error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /phoenixrc/index.html was not found on this server.
Apache Server at www.seaky.hu Port 80

Que???
Think he stopped. Spoke to him a few weeks ago, he got a new job which involved traveling a lot.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:18 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
@Fadgatget,

With 3D Masters field do you mean this one? I've just noticed there are two different versions on the net................

Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:41 PM
Joined Feb 2012
352 Posts
Puzom: This one seems to be the same field with tents, red cones, commercial boards and various 3D Masters extravaganza added. Sun is also low casting long shadows. The other one is almost noon. Maybe it's photographed between the rainshowers during the event, last show was in 2008. It rained away and was moved abroad!
It's the old football field belonging to the University of Northampton. I prefer the clean one, tents and fences just block your view and limit the space.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:53 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Puzom: This one seems to be the same field with tents, red cones, commercial boards and various 3D Masters extravaganza added. Sun is also low casting long shadows. The other one is almost noon. Maybe it's photographed between the rainshowers during the event, last show was in 2008. It rained away and was moved abroad!
It's the old football field belonging to the University of Northampton. I prefer the clean one, tents and fences just block your view and limit the space.
The pic above is the 3D Masters 2005 version of Reflex XTR sim. I also have the clean one which is nicer indeed. The original images are really unsharp..........but nothing PS can't fix.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 04:57 PM
Joined Dec 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
Another Ircha, with a few variations. The first one (covered in #203) is essential with white boxes and pink cones. This one is sadly flawed. When you create obstacle courses and add tall inflatable gates, they'd better work properly. These don't! It's hard to figure out if you're behind or in front of them. It's possible to fly through them as well. File this one under promising but unfinished projects.

Ircha V2: http://www.rc-resources.org.uk/web_m...Box-Trg_V2.rar
Yep it was hard never quite got that one right, there is a V2.1 but not gioing to post it no that you were nasty...........

OW PS all the IRCHA fields are mine, including the boxes and the later V with 4 boxes, but hay
Scraggy is offline Find More Posts by Scraggy
Old Jul 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraggy View Post

OW PS all the IRCHA fields are mine, including the boxes and the later V with 4 boxes, but hay
Hmmmm I recall a Helifreak post.....IRCHA by Puzom.........
Old Jul 15, 2012, 05:06 PM
Joined Dec 2011
69 Posts
Broken Dongle

Ok I have been without my dongle now for a week, Horizon hobbies you stink, I have been waiting to practice, I have had to fly real models all weekend, just to satisfy the cravings................If I dont get my replacment dongle soon I will freak out.......
Old Jul 15, 2012, 05:07 PM
Joined Dec 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzom View Post
Hmmmm I recall a Helifreak post.....IRCHA by Puzom.........
Are yes baseline doesnet count..................... thanks for the raw starting point.

Sorry I have withdrawal and its making me moody.....

I will have that one above to play with if you like........
Old Jul 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
Joined Oct 2007
710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraggy View Post
Are yes baseline doesnet count..................... thanks for the raw starting point.

Sorry I have withdrawal and its making me moody.....

I will have that one above to play with if you like........
The beginning is very important.......

Broken dongle eh, no fun!

If you have fields you want to share, do share.....if not public.....a PM will do
Old Jul 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
Helis and Planes
Canada, ON, Owen Sound
Joined Mar 2012
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzom View Post
If you have fields you want to share, do share.....if not public.....a PM will do
I would have to agree there. I would love to do a flying site of an area where I live. But I don't know how. And it seems very hard to boot. I my just stick to schemes.
peeve1973 is offline Find More Posts by peeve1973
Old Jul 15, 2012, 07:00 PM
Joined Feb 2012
352 Posts
This piece of scenery is strange even by Csaba's high standards. Csaba goes rock'n'roll, or rather, creates his first psychedelic panorama. I'd love to see this one on a big HD screen. (Kris, what's it like? A good or a bad trip?) The sky and the clouds are the superstars here, the ground he has pretty much ignored. Csaba's playing around with filters, when you look up it's like looking through some high quality sunglasses, the clouds look totally otherworldly, with an odd contrast. It works as a fantastic background when you're performing tricks looking up. Spooky! The ground objects are knocked off in a hurry, the poles and sticks seem to be jotted down with a felt marker very fast. This is Csaba in Wonderland, very strange project.

- Csaba must have picked up the idea while driving. I've seen the same shading/color tint at the top of front windows of cars and trucks.

Telki (-delia): http://members.iif.hu/laszlo.csaba/TELKI_HELI.ZIP
Last edited by Fatgadget; Jul 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM.