Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Wildweasel09, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 05:59 PM
Crashing but learning...
Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Build Log
Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Well I love any plane used to break the ground defenses and it's time to build the A-1, hope she will fly very well...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1#post18058828

And the third flight was a very short one, I did a stupid mistake and selected the wrong model in my radio, there is the results...

A1 Skyraider scratchbuild - crash (1 min 7 sec)
Wildweasel09 is offline Find More Posts by Wildweasel09
Last edited by Wildweasel09; Jul 26, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:23 PM
's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2006
1,419 Posts
Hi Nelson,

That looks like a painfull moment. Will you rebuild?

Robert
Rotatorus is offline Find More Posts by Rotatorus
Old Aug 11, 2011, 09:13 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Robert,

It was a very painful moment indeed. But already fixed and ready to...

....be dispatched to Brazil, 5 big boxes with planes and all the equipment gathered in 5 years in US, next flight will be in the Sao Paulo skies, hope the ground in Brazil will be more friendly to this plane.

The worst part is that the container ship will arrive in Brazil only in two or three months maybe the have a sail boat lol

I will try to make room in my baggage and take at least the cox warbirds with me.

Nelson
Old Sep 07, 2011, 03:22 AM
Joined Apr 2006
1,419 Posts
Hi Nelson,

I was just thinking that there is a bright side to it all. You'll be skipping winter by moving to the other side of the equator. I hope things work out for the best in Sao Paulo.

Keep in touch!

Robert
Old Sep 08, 2011, 05:32 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Robert,

I will keep in touch!
And if you go to the world cup in Brazil, send me a email.
I will post in the blog my impressions about rc flight there.
Did you went to Hungary?

Nelson
Old Sep 08, 2011, 08:17 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,419 Posts
Hi Nelson,

I will not be going to the world cup in Brazil. I'm still trying to buy that house I was telling you about. After several delays, The selling process has finally started. Will be hearing the outcome at the end of the month. Though it will take another year for it to be build, I'll need to start saving money for a kitchen and so on. Hungary was good. I went home with a nice tan from a day at lake balaton. Weather has been so bad this summer that I didn't manage to do that at home. We even have had the first fall storm already. I've not been up to much in the field of the hobby. I did buy the 35mm mig-15 and the f86 sabre lately but it hardly has been out of the box since it arrived. That, eventhough I've been at home with the flu for several days now. I'll be looking forward to your posts about the flying in Sao Paulo. Are you still in the USA or are you already in Brazil?

Say hi to Adriana!

Robert