HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by turboparker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 05:52 PM
Gopher huntin' stick jockey
East Bethel, MN USA
Joined Jul 2009
12,466 Posts
Gallery
PZ Mosquito on-board video

My first on-board video from the ParkZone Mosquito. I'm using a 15g keychain cam on a stock plane. It's mounted under the belly at the CG. As one would expect, the extra weight is very noticeable. Power-to-weight is more in line with full-scale ships. Nevertheless, she seemed to handle the payload just fine. I was flying from the club field. I tried a few loops, but only one worked out. I also did an aileron roll. I need to work on smoother landings with the extra weight. I plan to shoot some more video soon. Hopefully, from my yard.

PZ Mosquito on-board video (5 min 27 sec)

EDIT: 5/24/2011:

This evening, I decided to take the Mossie w/keychain cam up for a cruise over my yard & woods. It was a bit more turbulent up there than I thought, and the lighting wasn't the best. I'll shoot some more video when it's calm, and when the light is better.

UM Mosquito - on-board video from the yard. (3 min 57 sec)

EDIT: 10/08/2011:

Another on-board clip from the field. Was a great day for flying:

UM Mosquito at the field - more on-board video (4 min 51 sec)

Joel
turboparker is online now Find More Posts by turboparker
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by turboparker; Oct 08, 2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added new video
to remove ads between posts