HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by leccyflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 04:32 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,650 Posts
Discussion
BC Fleet history and set-up - starts here - BC001 Chris Foss Uno Wot

With the old eZone Gallery decommissioned, and following a comment be a member the other day which was a bit surprising, I've decided to document the fleet (past and present) here in this blog as a record. It'll be an easily accessible point of reference for me, as models come and go. I'll make a separate blog entry for each model

I'd like to do it in chronological order, with a consistent format and I've kept a model log book and subsequently an Excel Spreadsheet Model Log for several years and that has the models numbered sequentially. The models of my early teens efforts at radio control have been omitted to protect the innocent.

So, to kick off with model

#BC001 - Chris Foss Uno Wot.

Aircraft Name: Uno-Wot
Manufacturer/Designer: Chris Foss
Type: Trainer
First Flight: Wigg Island, Runcorn, November 1993
Wing Span: 62"
Wing area: 558 sq in
AUW: Not known
Power type - Glow
Motor: OS.25SF
Tank/Battery: 8oz
Propeller: Master Airscrew 9"x7"
Receiver: Futaba R138DF
Flight Pack: Futaba 4.8v 500mah NiCd
Servos: Aileron (torque rods) - Futaba S148, Elevator (snake) - S148, Rudder (snake) - S148, Throttle (Bowden cable)
Throws - Aileron 1/4"-3/8" up/down, Elevator 3/16"-3/8" up/down
Undercarriage - Piano Wire/Balsa original, fibreglass replacement
Covering: Solarfilm- fluor green, fluor orange, fluor yellow original. Recovered in red and blue Solarfilm.

Current Status - Mothballed, uncovered, for electric conversion.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Last edited by leccyflyer; Apr 24, 2011 at 05:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts