Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 23, 2011, 06:15 PM
AustinTatious
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
Discussion
Why cant governments do what they are SUPPOSED to do

and leave things they SHOULDN'T do alone?

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/04...authority.html

I pay taxes for my property, I pay taxes on my fuel ( lots) and yearly registration fees...

One the few things I think government SHOULD is being handed to private companies. So now on top of all the taxes and fees I pay there will undoubtedly be a toll to use the highway near my house... so my commute to will like likely become much more costly.

Of course our governments are too busy outlawing sodomy, dictating when alcohol can and cannot be sold, mandating health care, giving away tax dollars to "needy" people that only need because they refuse to work or otherwise become productive and other things they have no business doing to mess with the things they SHOULD be doing.
AustinTatious is online now Find More Posts by AustinTatious
Old Apr 23, 2011, 06:20 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,539 Posts
Prior to its death, a government forgets the being of service to its citizens and instead concentrates of servicing them......serving only itself and sucking the wealth and vitality out of a nation......believing that it is the god of the land.

And when it, the people abhor,
That government will be no more.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:04 PM
Suspended Account
United States, AL, Talladega
Joined Apr 2011
6 Posts
Good idea, away with the evil of the interstate road system, airports, fire departments, clean water and air. Needless friovolities.

Let the market decide...Opps...it did and wall street almost brought down the economy.
OtisBeyong is offline Find More Posts by OtisBeyong
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:04 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
The founders 'tried' to limit government but government wanted to grow and found ways to do so. The commerce clause comes to mind.
We could have stopped it but were to lazy. Now it's to late.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:33 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,771 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
and leave things they SHOULDN'T do alone?

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/04...authority.html

I pay taxes for my property, I pay taxes on my fuel ( lots) and yearly registration fees...

One the few things I think government SHOULD is being handed to private companies. So now on top of all the taxes and fees I pay there will undoubtedly be a toll to use the highway near my house... so my commute to will like likely become much more costly.

Of course our governments are too busy outlawing sodomy, dictating when alcohol can and cannot be sold, mandating health care, giving away tax dollars to "needy" people that only need because they refuse to work or otherwise become productive and other things they have no business doing to mess with the things they SHOULD be doing.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=16
Usta Bee is offline Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:40 PM
AustinTatious
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
I don't see your point... Is THIS OP a complaint? YOU BET! I pay LOTS of taxes and while I do the government WASTE the money on things they have no business in doing... Then they find private companies to help fund the projects and add a toll booth to rake in more $$ from the taxpayers.... Maybe if they weren't wasting so much money on things they have no business in they would have our money on hand to fund the project without resorting to robbing us of more money.

Before long, you wont be able to step one foot off your property without being taxed/charged a movement fee.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:44 PM
AustinTatious
Joined Jul 2003
1,945 Posts
Also, the part of that multi BILLION dollar project that passes by my home is in pretty great shape. They will be tearing up completely usable roads to simply make them BIGGER.

Funny thing is... they could VERY easily simply widen the existing roads with minimal impact... just lines repainting in some places... but NO, they have shut down stores (lost my closest and favorite grocery store over a YEAR ago for the project) and in one area they have probably devastated about 20 homeowners property values because they took out a nice forested area between the homes and the freeway to clear way for the new mega highway ( that we don't need)
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:59 PM
Joined Jul 2004
3,771 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious View Post
Before long, you wont be able to step one foot off your property without being taxed/charged a movement fee.

Get yourself one of those fancy Buck Rodgers jet packs and you'll never have to use a public road again.
Usta Bee is offline Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Old Apr 23, 2011, 08:18 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtisBeyong View Post
Good idea, away with the evil of the interstate road system, airports, fire departments, clean water and air. Needless friovolities.

Let the market decide...Opps...it did and wall street almost brought down the economy.
Well there you go....if it ain't fear it will be the race card....really good stuff to build the country on.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Apr 23, 2011, 09:04 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,374 Posts
The (far-right, if that's material) state of Texas hasn't been able to afford roadbuilding for at least a decade. That's why they confiscate (eminem domain) private property and donate it to foreign investors who then build the roads and clean out the tollbooth cash registers.

So worse than being a tax, tolls are mandatory* use fees paid not to the general welfare of the state and its residents, but to corporations most often not even based in the US.

(* Driving of course is not mandatory. You can always walk.)
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Apr 23, 2011, 09:20 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
Look at it this way -

Look at idt htis way - If you use the road you are paying for it, if you don't need the road you are paying nothing. It could be this way - that nice road that runs around Austin (ever drive through Austin?) is a toll road. The 2 times I have driven it I have paid the toll. Since I don't get out of the Rio Grande Valley all that often I don't have to pay for a road I don't use.

Same thing here in Brownsville - the new road to the Port of Brownsville is a toll road, I don't go to the port so I don't pay for the road. Not a bad plan.

What i think really stinks is the state of Indiana selling (leasing) off the already existing, tax payer built toll road so they could turn it into quick cash and see the tolls double anyway...
kf2qd is offline Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old Apr 23, 2011, 09:31 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,374 Posts
Quote:
state of Indiana selling (leasing) off the already existing, tax payer built toll road
Another arch-right state, acting very much to the disadvantage of their residents. Hand you this, that stinks worse than what TX does.

TX is one of few places which (years ago) did what they promised and tore down the tollbooths on I-30 when the road was paid for. Bask in the nostalgia, it will never happen again.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Apr 24, 2011, 05:03 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,797 Posts
In the USA It is supposed to be illegal to put a toll on a road that was previously a free to use road

Tolls can only go on new privately developed roads of which the Trans America highway will do paid for by Spain who will toll tax the USA to hell and back .
So the tolls will start out as tolls on the new lanes and the old lanes will go to rack and ruin so you cant use them and are forced to use the Toll road

Its called Red Dawn high way robbery from the offshore globalists done in slow motion and the real Texan Alex Jones predicted all this years ago but you all called him a conspiracy nut

The reason the USA and European government allows this conquest of the USA and Europe is simple

BIG SHOCKER All governments worldwide except for the nest of terrorist states like Lybia are in fact for profit corporate entities whose sole purpose or reason to exist is to maximize profits

Once you check out that and find its true it all makes sense your in fact a irritating bitching human in the way of the corporate entities like Dallas cooperation or Texas corporation who they need to fool with empty promises when voting time comes to find the new General Manger of the state of Texas called Governor who's real purpose is to sell Texas to the highest bidder

Dont believe me
Well the USA has been in receivership since 1934 and the corporate solution is every 7 years change the name of the corporation "The Untied States of America" to the "Untied States" ....

Also not so well known is your birth certificate isn't really your birth certificate but the property of the corporation of the USA

If you look the number on the birth cert you will if you check find its the serial number to a bond in the stock market
The birth cert shows an event the birth of a new human .
The USA government takes this birth cert and brings it to the stock market
It is figured out from the stock market that each human born in the USA will produce in their life time some $1,000,000.
So the USA government sells this stock option you birth for $1,000,000. and the sale allows the stock market to tax you direct for the $1,000,000. money they gave to the USA governent

In return the USA government is sopposed to invest the $1,000,000. into roads and schools and hospitals so that this new human will produce the $1,000,000. in his life .

However its more easy for the USA government to pocket the cash invest it in the offshore slush fund and sell the country to the highest bidder than to spend the $1,000,000. on the humans that were born in the USA

So basically your the fatted HOG that need to be eaten by the globalist powers as they take down the USA and the toll taxes are only the start of going into total poverty before you become more poor than the Mexicans

The same thing applies to us in Euroland except its China that buys us up

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Old Apr 24, 2011, 05:04 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,797 Posts
You ant seen nothing yet

In the USA It is supposed to be illegal to put a toll on a road that was previously a free to use road

Tolls can only go on new privately developed roads of which the Trans America highway will do paid for by Spain who will toll tax the USA to hell and back .
So the tolls will start out as tolls on the new lanes and the old lanes will go to rack and ruin so you cant use them and are forced to use the Toll road

Its called Red Dawn high way robbery from the offshore globalists done in slow motion and the real Texan Alex Jones predicted all this years ago but you all called him a conspiracy nut

The reason the USA and European government allows this conquest of the USA and Europe is simple

BIG SHOCKER All governments worldwide except for the nest of terrorist states like Lybia are in fact for profit corporate entities whose sole purpose or reason to exist is to maximize profits

Once you check out that and find its true it all makes sense your in fact a irritating bitching human in the way of the corporate entities like Dallas cooperation or Texas corporation who they need to fool with empty promises when voting time comes to find the new General Manger of the state of Texas called Governor who's real purpose is to sell Texas to the highest bidder

Dont believe me
Well the USA has been in receivership since 1934 and the corporate solution is every 7 years change the name of the corporation "The Untied States of America" to the "Untied States" ....

Also not so well known is your birth certificate isn't really your birth certificate but the property of the corporation of the USA

If you look the number on the birth cert you will if you check find its the serial number to a bond in the stock market
The birth cert shows an event the birth of a new human .
The USA government takes this birth cert and brings it to the stock market
It is figured out from the stock market that each human born in the USA will produce in their life time some $1,000,000.
So the USA government sells this stock option you birth for $1,000,000. and the sale allows the stock market to tax you direct for the $1,000,000. money they gave to the USA governent

In return the USA government is sopposed to invest the $1,000,000. into roads and schools and hospitals so that this new human will produce the $1,000,000. in his life .

However its more easy for the USA government to pocket the cash invest it in the offshore slush fund and sell the country to the highest bidder than to spend the $1,000,000. on the humans that were born in the USA

So basically your the fatted HOG that need to be eaten by the globalist powers as they take down the USA and the toll taxes are only the start of going into total poverty before you become more poor than the Mexicans

The same thing applies to us in Euroland except its China that buys us up

Ralf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Old Apr 24, 2011, 09:14 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,539 Posts
Ralf, once is enough.....
RCG Plus Member