HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by balesse, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 02:09 AM
USA, WA, Seattle
Joined Oct 2005
754 Posts
Discussion
Alula, Mini Yak, and DLG

These have all been around for a while and just getting to post some pics of them now, but here they are.
-The Alula flies great. I really need to take it to a good sloping place. So far I just DLG it at a normal field.
-The DLG is a used pod and boom with a new wing and tail that a friend helped me build. It took me a long time to get it back together, but it flies great and I'm really liking the DLG experience!
-The mini yak is a bit heavy for it's size, but has plenty of power. Originally I planned on putting lighter gear into it, but did not have it on hand when the time came, so just used what I had. It's pretty squirrely and can be easy to damage because it flies so fast. I might have to give it some surgery and put that lighter gear into it.
balesse is offline Find More Posts by balesse
Last edited by balesse; May 08, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts