SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 22, 2011, 02:25 AM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Apr 2011
210 Posts
Discussion
Can anyone recommend simulation software that will work on a Mac?

Looks like most everything out there is for Windows. I found a few online similators but with no remote. Thanks.
Allan Gibbs is offline Find More Posts by Allan Gibbs
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:04 AM
Germany
Joined Dec 2004
83 Posts
I know AFPD has a mac version but it seems the phoenix rc sim is the latest and greatest. Why not just install bootcamp and run that? Dont think its avail. on mac.
Elhungarian is offline Find More Posts by Elhungarian
Old Apr 22, 2011, 01:44 PM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Apr 2011
210 Posts
I was hoping to just go with something that's compatible without resorting to boot camp. So, I took a look at AFPD and here's my dumb question:

Do I need to go to a hobby shop to buy the online transmitter? Most of the sims I've seen come with in a complete package.

http://www.aerofly.com/requirements_en.html
Allan Gibbs is offline Find More Posts by Allan Gibbs
Old Apr 22, 2011, 01:51 PM
Germany
Joined Dec 2004
83 Posts
It should come with it. Don't think aerofly 5 is same as aero fly pro deluxe.
Elhungarian is offline Find More Posts by Elhungarian