HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 19, 2011, 08:17 AM
Estonia
Joined Oct 2009
80 Posts
Discussion
Grand Esprit plans, searching

Hi all

Im planning to start scratch build GE, and wanted to buy GE plans from Aerosphere, but since Im living in Estonia, there is not shipping available to my country when creating my account. I tried to contact Areosphere few times by e-mail but they didnt answer.
Wonder that maybe anybody has GE plans to sell to me. Could ship folded in regular envelope or maybe digital also. Though I am an architect I have all the plotting/printing possibilities my own. Digital would save shipping also
Like the design of the plane.

Thanks
Armin
Lennuk is offline Find More Posts by Lennuk
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2011, 02:03 PM
Monterrey NL. Mexico
Joined Oct 2001
319 Posts
Hi Lennuk.
Maybe this is to complicated but: I live in Monterrey NL Mexico. If you pay aerospher for the plan, maybe they can send it to me, and i gladly can sent it to you... Don't worry i wouldn't open you envelope.

Aaron
ermit is offline Find More Posts by ermit
Old Apr 20, 2011, 08:23 AM
Estonia
Joined Oct 2009
80 Posts
Hi, got the plans, so many helpful people round here.
Now just have to dive in.

Armin
Lennuk is offline Find More Posts by Lennuk
Old Apr 20, 2011, 03:14 PM
Florida
Joined Jul 2004
834 Posts
Great Armin, have fun!
Thermaleer is offline Find More Posts by Thermaleer