HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2011, 03:43 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Discussion
How Supporters of Palestinian Terrorism Are Murdered, Raped by Palestinian Sponsor

The wages of self deception are death for one Italian, and more death for the rest of us if we allow those practicing this self deception to govern us.

Quote:
The media and the cyber-world are all abuzz this week over the Palestinian-perpetrated murder of an Italian communist and cheerleader for terrorism. An accomplice to Islamist terrorism, the “victim” was one Vittorio Arrigoni. He evidently found himself in the middle of a turf war between Hamas and another genocidal Islamist organization. The rival terrorist group is being described by the media alternatively as an al-Qaeda branch or as “Salafists,” meaning Islamist fundamentalists led by Saudi Arabian Wahhabis. But I think it is more likely they are simply a front for the “Islamist Jihad” Palestinian terror group.

Arrigoni was sent to Gaza to assist the Islamist terrorists by the pro-terror International Solidarity Movement or ISM, the same group that once sent Rachel Corrie into Gaza to collaborate with terrorists and obstruct Israeli anti-terror operations. One of the more amusing pastimes this week has been watching radical leftist groups try to “make sense” of the “senseless” murder of Arrigoni. Many of these folks simply blame Israel and Jews, reverting to their knee-jerk anti-Semitic instincts. Others just whine and wring their hands over the “tragedy.”

So just why did the Islamists murder Arrigoni? The answer is simple: These fanatics believe that everyone who is not a Muslim, and especially not a Muslim of their own particular fundamentalist genre, is an infidel, an enemy, someone deserving death.

It does not matter in the least that the infidel in question has come to Gaza to assist the terrorists. In the case of Arrigoni, it did not even matter that he had tattoos on his body endorsing their terrorism.

The “bewilderment” being expressed by the ISM and its amen chorus, along with Arrigoni’s Stalinist Italian groupies, is simply further indicative of how little these people know about the Middle East.

For Arrigoni is just one among many Western fellow-travelers who have suffered brutal fates at the hands of the Palestinians. The verbal and physical abuse of Western women at the hands of the Palestinian “freedom fighters” they came to support have been reported before. A series of articles in the left-wing pro-Palestinian Ha’aretz documented the rapes of Western solidarity supporters by the terrorists they came to serve.

Acording to Haaretz: “One of the more prominent Umm Salmuna activists – a village south of Bethlehem, long entrenched in a battle against the West Bank separation fence – is suspected of the attempted rape of an American peace activist who had been residing in the village as part of her support of the local protest.” Local Palestinians then tried to cover up the incident and threatened the victim. A local terrorist named Omar Alladin (that is his real name) raped and molested a series of American women, including one who was a Muslem American. Curiously, one of the few anti-Israel groups to report the incident was a blog run by Arab lesbians.
His slaughter is neither incomprehensible nor mystery to anyone ....except those who willfully refuse to believe reality for political reasons
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Apr 18, 2011, 03:57 PM
Joined Apr 2011
5 Posts
very bad
M Rubiek is offline Find More Posts by M Rubiek
Old Apr 18, 2011, 04:04 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
The sickest part is it makes Hamas, Jew slaughterers extraordinaire, look 'moderate'.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Apr 18, 2011, 05:13 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Italian communist and cheerleader for terrorism
Are you sure they weren't just doing the world a favor? But seriously, we know many Hamas members are a bunch of wild dogs who justify the murder of innocent men, women and children in their quest for power. How is this any different? They've been murdering their Fatah compatriots, and their own members for a long time.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Apr 18, 2011, 05:55 PM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
Are you sure they weren't just doing the world a favor? But seriously, we know many Hamas members are a bunch of wild dogs who justify the murder of innocent men, women and children in their quest for power. How is this any different? They've been murdering their Fatah compatriots, and their own members for a long time.
I know that even though my brain is telling me that this post makes you an apologist for terrorists and murderers, that it's not true. Because you tell us its not true. Even though it makes no sense, I know it must be true.
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Old Apr 18, 2011, 06:28 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
OK thunder their doing the world a favor...
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Old Apr 18, 2011, 06:32 PM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
So just why did the Islamists murder Arrigoni? The answer is simple: These fanatics believe that everyone who is not a Muslim, and especially not a Muslim of their own particular fundamentalist genre, is an infidel, an enemy, someone deserving death.
Apparently not.

Quote:
(AKI) - A funeral procession for a slain Italian peace activist on Monday was attended by hundreds of Palestinians who came out in support of the victim whose lifeless body was found by Hamas security agents in an abandoned house on the Gaza Strip.
"Vittorio, Vittorio," chanted a crowd, honouring Vittorio Arrigoni whose wooden coffin was draped in a Palestinian flag and carried by police to an ambulance which was due to transport it to Egypt to lie in state before being repatriated to Italy.
Two suspects of a radical Islamist group were arrested over his Friday murder while a third person managed to flee when Hamas security agents raided the house. Security officials were looking for two Palestinians and a Jordanian in connection with Arrigoni's murder.
Arrigoni's killing followed his abduction late on Thursday. In a YouTube clip posted earlier by his abductors, Arrigoni was shown blindfolded with a bloody right eye and a hand could be seen pulling his head up by his hair to face the camera.
In the video, the kidnappers said Arrigoni ,36, had been taken hostage in order to secure the release of an unspecified number of their members detained by Hamas security forces, including a jihadist leader called Sheikh Hisham al-Suedani.
The accompanying Arabic text said: "The Italian hostage entered our land only to spread corruption." It describe Italy as "the infidel state".
The kidnappers, who identified themselves as Salafists belonging to The Brigade of the Gallant Companion of the Prophet Mohammed bin Muslima, said they would execute Arrigoni if their demands were not met.
Some reports said Arrigoni had been strangled while others said he had been suffocated with a plastic bag. Hamas said Arrigoni had been hanged.
A more accurate, respectful article

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Apr 18, 2011, 06:41 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post

There's "nothing respectable" about Hamas or their sidekicks...
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Old Apr 18, 2011, 06:52 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
I know that even though my brain is telling me that this post makes you an apologist for terrorists and murderers, that it's not true. Because you tell us its not true. Even though it makes no sense, I know it must be true.
More projection. You'll have to explain to me how my statement could be in any way more apologetic than the OP's statement. Read his underlined statement and then explain that to me. I was merely repeating what he said in an effort to disprove his statement. Sheesh. You guys really just want to throw insults around these days.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Apr 18, 2011, 07:05 PM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpinjo View Post
There's "nothing respectable" about Hamas or their sidekicks...
Funny you should say that. I suppose it depends on what the most important thing about the article is to you.

I meant, the article I posted shows more respect for the deceased.

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Apr 19, 2011, 03:34 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Now you be careful - posting a balanced POV is not the way down here in the basement - certainly not when the middle east is being debated!

"(AKI) - A funeral procession for a slain Italian peace activist on Monday was attended by hundreds of Palestinians who came out in support of the victim whose lifeless body was found by Hamas security agents in an abandoned house on the Gaza Strip.

"Vittorio, Vittorio," chanted a crowd, honouring Vittorio Arrigoni whose wooden coffin was draped in a Palestinian flag and carried by police to an ambulance which was due to transport it to Egypt to lie in state before being repatriated to Italy."

You'll be wanting a rational OP next
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Apr 19, 2011, 06:45 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Now you be careful - posting a balanced POV is not the way down here in the basement - certainly not when the middle east is being debated!
A balanced point of view is welcome.

It is the point of view of a person who is prejudiced that is not welcome.
"Sorry Michael - being Jewish removes much of the credibility of your posts"

In fact, it is you ET, who has no credibility in these discussions.

Your acknowledged and unrepentant prejudice leaves you unable to contribute anything substantive to these discussions.

Your acknowledged and unrepentant prejudice prevents you from having anything near to a balanced point of view.
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Last edited by Michael in Toronto; Apr 19, 2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 02:12 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH - er sorry - dropped off for minute there........................
Old Apr 20, 2011, 02:54 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,167 Posts
So, once again, we the the conflation, all Palestinians are the same, all Muslims the same, all Hamas are the same.

Are all white males the same? This forum shows they are not. Now try expanding that thinking...
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Apr 20, 2011, 06:08 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Not even all people are the same

The OP proves that not all LTUP posters and indeed Americans generally, are not the same.

George Orwell was prophetic indeed - talk about 'four legs good, two legs bad' etc!

"The wages of self deception" (unquote...) - couldn't have put it better myself!