HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2011, 03:11 PM
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Joined Nov 2010
1,113 Posts
Discussion
Suppo ESC help???

Hey guys, i'm after some help of anyone with some Suppo ESC experience or knowledge. I have a 32" Pursuit as some of you know from Astec Models, UK which was supplied with the 120amp Suppo ESC, link to manual below.
The problem is when i try to put it programming mode as described in the instructions it dosen't seem to go into program mode and just throttles the motor.

Any ideas???

http://www.suppomodel.com/ESC/Boat%20ESC.pdf

1. Connect your motor and receiver to the speed controller, but do not connect the
battery yet.

2. Turn on your transmitter and move the throttle stick to the full throttle position (full
up). Please Note: Most Futaba transmitters have the throttle channel reversed by
default.

3. Connect your battery and the controller will initialize with a musical tone. Then the motor spins full throttle
rotorkilla is offline Find More Posts by rotorkilla
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 18, 2011, 04:08 PM
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
8,934 Posts
Does it have a BEC, or separate RX pack?

If it doesn't go to program mode, it might not be getting a WOT signal, but I would think it would take whatever throttle input at that time as WOT?
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Apr 18, 2011, 04:24 PM
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Joined Nov 2010
1,113 Posts
It does have a BEC, no seperate battery pack is required to power it up
rotorkilla is offline Find More Posts by rotorkilla
Old Apr 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
8,934 Posts
That's bizarre, it should do something besides just spin if you have it at WOT when you plug in the battery.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons