HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2011, 11:57 AM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
United States, TX, Garland
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
Cool
Tigershark delta II with Dons new wicked 60mm setup.

The battery has seen better days,but still has some punch left after a full last years of flying with it.I think with a new battery it may be even a tad bit more speedy,but I love the sound of this one more than anything else,nothing like the "Woosh"of a fast EDF....Joe
Dons Wicked Tigershark II.MOV (2 min 27 sec)
fh64_lucky is online now Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2011, 01:32 PM
United States, CT
Joined Aug 2005
1,929 Posts
WOW... looks fasssssttt!!
Yeah, great sounding setup!!
Thanks for sharing your video.

A couple of quick questions-
I recall that you and I have the same setup (Don's 60mm and 4400kv) right?

Where is your CG?
How much "up" did you trim in before launch?

Did you put the little plastic fins on the underbelly? They look like unnecessary drag to me.

Thanks for any info and congrats on a very successful maiden flight!!
MRGTX is offline Find More Posts by MRGTX
Old Apr 17, 2011, 01:52 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
United States, TX, Garland
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
Thank you,I think we have same setup.
My CG is just a few mm back from were they say to put it.The elevons are even with top of notch on insides,yes,they will both be in up position,thats were it flies level.I have quite a few flights on this one,hope to keep it around a while,these TS deltas are getting hard to find and they make a great lil pocket rocket to zip around with.Joe
Oh,yea,I never use those lil fins,only thing I could have done to make it cleaner is lay servos down,but I did not want to cut into wings(which have 2 CF spars)that lil bit of drag is ok...
fh64_lucky is online now Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
RCG Plus Member