HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rudyhal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 05:39 PM
Fly 'Em Til You Sell 'Em
Joined Jan 2003
1,107 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
For Sale
Micro heli cnc blade grips and tons of blades for blade cx

I have the micro heli cnc blade grips upper and lower for the blade cx and a ton of blades for them I got these in a huge heli lot and dont know much about these heli's but found them on micro heli's site and they are quite expensive will sell for 25.00 shipped usa OBO let me know guys if this is resonably priced thanks,Ron
rudyhal is offline Find More Posts by rudyhal
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2011, 01:11 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyhal View Post
I have the micro heli cnc blade grips upper and lower for the blade cx and a ton of blades for them I got these in a huge heli lot and dont know much about these heli's but found them on micro heli's site and they are quite expensive will sell for 25.00 shipped usa OBO let me know guys if this is resonably priced thanks,Ron
you would get a better response if posted in the right section.
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)