HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2011, 12:20 AM
flypiggyfly...ya ya
USA, WI, Sturgeon Bay
Joined Apr 2009
116 Posts
Complaint
Thumbnails still too large! Thumbnails still too large! Thumbnails still too large!

Dear Sir, As a past graphics designer and publisher of many years, I have a couple items to pass along.

Regarding the new view, I see that you have been playing with the spacing of adds without pics vs the adds with pics...much easier to scan if the line spacing is the same for all adds (they just changed this), however, the thumbnail pics on the left could be a tad smaller yet for two reasons: 1) smaller pics load faster, keeping in mind that not everyone has hi-speed internet and 2) smaller pics would keep line spacing closer together and ease focus rate (speed) on next line and also allow more adds per page.

These are not just unsubstantiated comments, but rather insightful facts that have been recognized in the publishing and graphics industry for many years.

The bottom line: it was easier to read and comprehend the way it was before and I would like to see it revert back to the earlier version before thumbnails or be able to disable them.

Keep up the good work and hope you will at least think about what I have said.

John
wizzinbya is offline Find More Posts by wizzinbya
Last edited by wizzinbya; Apr 18, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts