HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ThomasLee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 10:41 PM
Team Hong Kong F3K
Hong Kong
Joined Sep 2010
3,021 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
******PRICES REDUCED on fully moulded F3K plane and wings*******

PRICES REDUCED

prices + shipping, or LPU. I'll be at the SASS on saturday (april 16th) as well, so I can bring it there for you. Paypal, or cash if LPU.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1417216

A) SOLD
Actually a very nice kit. I'm going to rate it B, but it may very well be B+ Fuse, tails, and parts are all A quality. Wing has a small small delamination on the bottom of the right wingtip, and the carbon on the spar is slightly messy on the right wingtip as well. Will perform just as good as an A quality kit, and after taking 5 minutes to repair the delamination, it will be as strong as an A quality kit as well for the right hander. The slight 'mess' on the right wingtip spar should not compromise any structural strength for the RIGHT handed pilot.
$250+shipping

B) SOLD
B-quality wing, there is a slight dent from moulding on the right wing panel. can most likely be repaired by filling it with something and sanding it to match the profile for that extra little bit of performance. No structural compromise at all. I was going to build this myself so I have already cut the servo bays, but with my current flock of projects I won't be able to get to it for a long time, hence I am selling it.
$100+shipping

C) SOLD
A-quality wing. No damage, no compromise, something I am proud of.
$160+shipping

Please use PM, thanks.
ThomasLee is online now Find More Posts by ThomasLee
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by ThomasLee; Apr 16, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2011, 10:32 AM
Team Hong Kong F3K
Hong Kong
Joined Sep 2010
3,021 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
A) sold, thanks RCG!
ThomasLee is online now Find More Posts by ThomasLee
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Neos Layups
Old Apr 15, 2011, 12:22 PM