HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 14, 2011, 02:12 PM
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
388 Posts
Rave
Thumbs up for Heads Up RC!!!

Heads Up RC gets an A+ from me!

I expect a certain amount of customer service when I do business. When things go poorly, I complain. When things go well I usually say something to person (or people) I'm doing business with. When the service is exceptional, I tell people about it.

Heads Up RC is, by far, the best company in this business I've dealt with. Jeff took the time to answer all of my question (and there were a lot of them). He never once made me feel stupid for any of the questions I asked. This is the major problem with my local hobby shop, and why I avoid it.

I went there because under the recommendation of an RCG member. I emailed them a basic motor question and within an hour I had an answer I could understand with a list of potential options they carry from Jeff. This happened 4 or 5 times. Every motor they carry has a ton of information listed on its performance with different props and batteries. I decided on my motor and ended up doing all of my hardware shopping there. 14 items later I checked out. Shipping was only $2!! I received a confirmation email in minutes and another confirmation that the items had been shipped about an hour later, tracking number included. I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon and received my package Thursday morning. Everything is as expected! I will happily shop at Heads Up RC FIRST from now on.
Thank you very much Jeff!
SquireM is offline Find More Posts by SquireM
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2013, 11:36 AM
Joined Aug 2010
54 Posts
Heads up is the only place for rc shoping !

Best deals on lipos BL motors servos you name it. My first and only spot to shop. Great prices. Great customer service and fast shipping. Way to go guys! Thanks.
RAY ALLEN is offline Find More Posts by RAY ALLEN