Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 06:01 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2008
4,642 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
Sold
2 E-Flite Pogo's (1 PNP, 1 built airframe w/motor (Local pickup, LA, California)

Hi, I have two Pogos for sale that I no longer fly. One (the reciever ready one) has been flown more often and is still in fantastic shape. The other Pogo (built airframe and motor) has one or two flights on it and is absolutely pristine and was my back-up pogo.

The first pogo has less than two handfulls of flights on it and is in good condition. It has all the recommended JR48 servos in it, E-flite Power 25 motor (1250kv), APC 8x8E prop, aluminum 2" upgraded spinner, Hobbywing 80A speed control, Hobbywing/Turnigy external 5-7.5A BEC, bullet connectors. It isn't pristine like the other one, but it's in great shape. It has the usual wing tip scrapes, which I covered with a protective sheet to reduce chances in the future. It has had one prop strike that made the firewall come unglued, so I repaired that and glued everything (a lot of people had this issue). I should have modified the firewall to be bullet proof before the maiden. That's why you see a small chunk removed from the cowling near the spinner, and some spinner rash. This plane will come with a second FREE aluminum spinner just in case the scrapes on the original bother you. Yesterday, when loading he pogo up after displaying it for sale at the flying field I broke one of the wheel pants (that's a cheap fix) . Everything else on the plane is perfect and functional. With the current set-up new, it would cost a hair under $400.

I am selling it for $245

The second pogo has barely any flights on it and is pristine. It comes with all the necessary hardware. It is now just an airframe fully built, and includes the E-Flite Power 25 1250kv motor, spinner and 8x8 prop. It literally looks like its in new condition.

Price is $175

I do have three brand new in the box recommended JR MN48 servos to install for an added charge of $17 each (they are $24 new).

I will drive 30-60 minutes from the Van Nuys area for buyers. If need be, I'll think about just selling the airframes with certain components like the spinner, prop, ESC, and servos but NOT the motors individually.

Thank you. Sales will go in form of first come first served by PM time/date.
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:53 PM
Beach Pilot
Boston
Joined Jan 2006
419 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Will you ship these?
Spark
Sparkorama is offline Find More Posts by Sparkorama
Old Apr 14, 2011, 09:29 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2008
4,642 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
I'll have to think about it. These things are just two large and have to be wrapped meticulously to not be damaged since it's all built up. I'm always nervous of what it will look like when it arrives in the buyers hands. If I decide to ship, the buyer will have to pay all shipping costs (which fortunately will be high, and I can't be held responsible for the conditionit arrives, and cannot provide refunds). I'll post up if I decide to ship though.
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
Closed Thread