HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 10, 2011, 06:46 PM
San Bernardino California U.S.A.
Joined Dec 2009
1,328 Posts
Discussion
Little Mountain, San Bernardino, CA. .....

..... once apon a time, not too long ago, .....

.....I asked if anyone else from around here was involved in this part of my hobby .....

..... to make a long story short, I can either afford a car or my model airplanes, so guess what I chose .....

..... if you chose the toys, well, youre correct!

Is there anyone in my area who is ready, willing, & able to give me a lift up the hill?

Me, I live at the bottom of Little Mtn., in the neiborhood, as it were, in S.B. .....

Please send me a P.M., I have a slope soarer, ready to go, but if you know Little Mtn., then you understand how difficult it would be to get there on a bicycle .....

Anywhy, let me Know,

Laramie.
Laramie is offline Find More Posts by Laramie
to remove ads between posts