HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jonnyspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 09, 2011, 10:25 PM
North Royalton, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
397 Posts
Discussion
Maiden today!

Successful Maiden today! She flys like a dream. I wasn't sure it would happen due to weather and other setbacks. When I was trying to push on the Dubro large control arms, I actually pushed the elevator servo and the plywood mount inside the fuse. I guess I should be happy I found out while it was here on the ground..that could have been a disaster. That's kind of ridiculous to have a dry glue joint way inside the model where you can't check it. Oh well, I was very pleased with my 2 flights. I have never had a plane that flew with literally just a click or two of trim. Can't wait for better weather!

jonnyspeed is offline Find More Posts by jonnyspeed
to remove ads between posts