SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by EnigmaSoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 08, 2011, 05:37 PM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009
984 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
Tri-Quad controller PCB populated

I have a populated PCB controller for sale for your Tri or Quad copter. It's 3.0" x 2.8" and is populated with an Arduino Pro Mini and an original Nintendo WM+ board. The PCB breaks out the four ESC's (or 3 ESC's and Servo) at the corners of the board for convenient wiring of your aircraft. There is plenty of room to add an NK (or other acc board). The board also is provisioned for an FPV camera to be connected at the front of the board and an FPV video TX to be connected at the back of the board. The board passes the video and audio directly from the camera to the video TX and provides for the connection of +12 Volts to both devices. The RC receiver pins are provided at the front of the board for Throttle, Ail, Elev, Rudd and Gear. The arduino is loaded with version 1.3 of the open source MultiWiiCopter software and is flight tested. I want $60 for this functioning controller and $7 for shipping. I can accept payment via PayPal and ship within CONUS. Please PM me if you are interested.
Regards
Chuck Stasek
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2011, 12:07 AM
Average Joe 2 Semi-Pro n Back!
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined Feb 2004
1,148 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Chuck, can you send this pre-configured for a quad in X or + mode?
FL62 is offline Find More Posts by FL62
Old Apr 09, 2011, 04:43 AM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009
984 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL62 View Post
Chuck, can you send this pre-configured for a quad in X or + mode?
Sure. I believe I can do that. Which do you want? Plus (+) or X?
Chuck
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
Old Apr 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
NoLgs2StngArmsBigHeart!
USA, TX, Kilgore
Joined Apr 2010
601 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
is this a ProMini with atmega 328 or 168 and at what 5v@16mhz or 3.3v@8 mhz? Thank you Sir....JJ
JJtr1954 is offline Find More Posts by JJtr1954