SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by impostor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 06, 2011, 11:50 PM
Renegade Eggroll
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Jan 2011
788 Posts
Discussion
Another new 3ch helicopter for moi!

Recently, I went to the Weak Signals RC Expo in Toledo, OH. There, I ran into Nitroplanes. They had the new Syma S108G and S109G helicopters for $25 each. Now that's a stupidly cheap price for these heli's. I've been looking around for the S109G Apache online and you just can't touch it for less than $40 shipped (from a US seller). So my brother and I snatched up their last 2 S109G's and an S108G Cobra for himself too. As we walked around the show, quite a few people came up to us asking where to find these new Symas. They are popular!!!

Anyways, it's been a while since I did a video impression of a heli so here's one for the S109G Apache. Overall, I like it. It is not as fast as the S108G Cobra though. But still fun to fly. It is also looks very scale, and super stable in the air. Highly recommended!

Syma S109G Apache RC heli impressions (5 min 8 sec)
impostor is offline Find More Posts by impostor
to remove ads between posts