HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by aerowoof, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 06, 2011, 05:42 PM
Suspended Account
new hampshire
Joined Mar 2010
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Sold
RC Ignitions Zenoah G-62 $325 shipped

This is an electronic ignition conversion with mechanical advance by R/C Ignitions (Ralph Cunningham).engine is in great shape but has one broken head fin when it nosed over on a bad landing when in my stinger 120. Piston is clean and shiny as new.This just came back from Ralph as it had a chafed ignition wire on the coil and Ralph replaced it with a new unit and test ran it fine.Has a velocity stack added to the carb and a bennett muffler and cup mount with ignition inside also has a prop bolt drilled and tapped for a spinner .$325 shipped in the us .engine on the left is the one for sale at this time it has less time on it than the one on the right.
aerowoof is offline Find More Posts by aerowoof
Last edited by aerowoof; Apr 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2011, 07:39 PM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
438 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
can you post a couple of other pics please mr. woof? how much run time does it have on it?
i'm interested.
thanks,
bart
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola
Old Apr 24, 2011, 10:19 AM
Suspended Account
new hampshire
Joined Mar 2010
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
pictures added including shot of piston skirt.looks like new.more info about ralph cunningham ( R C Ignitions )Ignition conversions can be found here.
http://www.tompierce.net/190/html/building/RCign.htm
As far as run time have too many engines and planes to try and keep track .All I can say is both engines were sent to ralph for a check up before being listed and the chafed wire on the ignition coil was replaced with a new ignition coil and both were test run by ralph with no problems found.
aerowoof is offline Find More Posts by aerowoof
Closed Thread