SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 05, 2011, 06:22 PM
Sydney, Australia
Joined Oct 2006
104 Posts
Discussion
Mig 31 Firefox Plans needed

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a set of plans or know where I can buy a set of plans so I can build a Depron Mig31 Firefox.

Also, if you have already built one and are flying it, what are the specs for it, length, width and height?

What motor, prop, esc and battery combination did you use to get it flying?

How does it fly? and what did you have to do to make it fly?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
josephr is offline Find More Posts by josephr
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2011, 03:16 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
111 Posts
I to would like a set, but unfortunately the rcsuperpowers version isn't available to buy. Does anyone have a cop of the plans and can share them please?
AssassinXCV is offline Find More Posts by AssassinXCV
Old Sep 24, 2011, 03:24 AM
Go Sabres!
Laurel, MD
Joined Aug 2004
816 Posts
You can have mine for free. Kits are available at RC Profile Planes if you are interested.

Firefox (MIG-31) RC Pusher Prop Jet by rcprofileplanes.com (2 min 3 sec)
savall21 is offline Find More Posts by savall21
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Aerial Video of Cincinnati Ohio
Old Jan 27, 2012, 03:08 PM
Joined Jan 2012
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephr View Post
if you have already built one and are flying it, what are the specs for it, length, width and height?

What motor, prop, esc and battery combination did you use to get it flying?

How does it fly? and what did you have to do to make it fly?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
I just finished and test flew mine. 2200Kv motor w/ 6x4 apc prop,35a esc, 3s 1300ma sky Lipo and 2 hitec mg micro servos. CG on mine was about 1in forward of where the front and rear wing section meet. Mine was well balanced needed a little left trim but not much the esc was too small for what i wanted turned out a little slow for me but I'm kinda glad It was these things are FRAGILE so if you build one my suggestion is don't turn down the wing end til you get used to it and start out slow. The thing flies really well I was surprised so yea I'm gonna put a better esc and bigger prop probably a 7x5 of 7x6. let me know if you have any questions.
MtElimFlyGuy is offline Find More Posts by MtElimFlyGuy
Old Jan 28, 2012, 05:56 AM
Go Sabres!
Laurel, MD
Joined Aug 2004
816 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtElimFlyGuy View Post
I just finished and test flew mine. 2200Kv motor w/ 6x4 apc prop,35a esc, 3s 1300ma sky Lipo and 2 hitec mg micro servos. CG on mine was about 1in forward of where the front and rear wing section meet. Mine was well balanced needed a little left trim but not much the esc was too small for what i wanted turned out a little slow for me but I'm kinda glad It was these things are FRAGILE so if you build one my suggestion is don't turn down the wing end til you get used to it and start out slow. The thing flies really well I was surprised so yea I'm gonna put a better esc and bigger prop probably a 7x5 of 7x6. let me know if you have any questions.
To keep the scale looks the nose is fragile. However, when it's balanced its really stable. You can slow it down to a crawl and it practically lands itself. Plus, you can't beat the looks in the air.
savall21 is offline Find More Posts by savall21
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Aerial Video of Cincinnati Ohio