SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lrplin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 04, 2011, 10:21 AM
Stockton CA.
Joined May 2007
769 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
OrangeRX Orange RX Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/X compatible receiver

Here I have THREE of this OrangeRX receivers for sale. They are all new, and I can do a binding test before it ships out.
Asking for $15.0/each with First class mail shipped. If you buy more than one, first one $15.0 then the rest will be $13.0/each

By the way, this RX should be compatible with the new Spektrum DSMX TX, if the following link is correct.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odID=SPMDX7UPG

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************
Should I purchase the DSMX add-on?

Before investing in the DSMX transmitter add-on, there are several important facts about DSMX you need to know:

* To realize the full benefits you must have both a DSMX Transmitter and a DSMX Receiver
* DSM2 transmitters are compatible with DSMX receivers. Likewise, should you purchase a DSMX transmitter add-on, the DSM2 receivers you have now will be compatible with it.
* Because DSM2 and DSMX share the same wide-band DSSS foundation, all Spektrum users will enjoy superior range, speed and precision whether they're using DSM2 equipment, DSMX equipment or a combination of both.
* The difference a DSMX system makes is only apparent when hundreds of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once.* DSM2 users who rarely, if ever, fly in big events or other exceptionally "noisy" 2.4GHz environments may find the DSM2 equipment they have now is all they will ever need.

*A DSMX system refers to a DSMX transmitter in use with a DSMX receiver.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************
lrplin is online now Find More Posts by lrplin
Last edited by lrplin; Apr 19, 2011 at 08:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:23 AM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,508 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
k i just read what you said. But i have a point blank question. well the orangeRX bind too a DSMX Transmitter?

Thanks
PM me
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 18, 2011, 12:07 PM
Stockton CA.
Joined May 2007
769 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
pm sent, and it should bind with with the X
lrplin is online now Find More Posts by lrplin
Closed Thread