HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shawn595, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 04, 2011, 12:48 AM
United States, VA, Bedford
Joined Sep 2006
2,018 Posts
Trader Rating: 185
For Sale
Receiver Ready Multiplex Easy Glider + Hobbico Upstart - $70 LPU

This listing is for a Multiplex Easy Glider. This is the pure glider version.
Outside of the fact the nose is a little crinkled, this glider is in like new condition. In fact, I've never flown this model with this pair of wings. (I also had an Easy Glider Electric, and flew both models with the same pair of wings.)

I really loved flying this model, but it arrived too late in my RC career to see much use. By the time it arrived, I was on my way out of the hobby and onto other things.

This model has the following components installed:

-On/Off - Charging receiver switch
-4AA receiver pack made of 4 AA Rayovac batteries and a Radio Shack battery cage
-1 Parkzone metal gear servo
-1 Turnigy S101S server
-2 Turnigy 1800A 8g servos in the wing (perfect fit and replacement for HS-55)

This model also comes with a spare ParkZone metal gear servo in case you need a replacement. Also included is a Hobbico UpStart for launching the model. I bought it last year, and it has been stored loosely (no tension) in a dark dry closet until I took these photos.

RCG seems to limit the number of photos you can post now, so I uploaded all the photos I took of it to my Picasa Web Album. You can view them here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/Shawn59...eat=directlink

I don't have a box for shipping this guy, so this model is Local Pickup Only. I've priced it attractively, and it's a great model that was discontinued by Multiplex, so it's going to make someone very happy.

I know that not being able to ship this model is going to disappoint a few, but I'm willing to meet relatives if you have any in my area. Also, I live within 5 miles of interstate 81, so if you're passing through, I'd be more than happy to meet you if our schedules allow it.

My price is $70 for everything. I'm getting out of RC, so I'm not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking!
-Shawn
shawn595 is offline Find More Posts by shawn595
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 06, 2011, 07:43 PM
United States, VA, Bedford
Joined Sep 2006
2,018 Posts
Trader Rating: 185
Still available!
shawn595 is offline Find More Posts by shawn595
Last edited by shawn595; Apr 07, 2011 at 11:00 AM.
Closed Thread