SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by IndiaHobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 03, 2011, 10:37 PM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
710 Posts
Discussion
About me and my flying experience

I am a Marketing & Business Analyst by profession and have been interested in gadgetry and RC since child-hood days.
To my credit thus far, I have scratch built a Galelio's telescope, a solar cooker, and a motorized tank.
I was introduced to planes through the rubber-powered models and I have unsuccessfully flown/successfully crashed the following:

• Megatech Skyliner (sold)
  • Hobbico Piper Cub (RIP)
  • Self built Piper Cub - with Dollar Store foam and HobbyKing electonics - Crashed/Repaired/Dismantaled !
  • E-Flite CX2 Heli - One sold and have another in the hangar (Available for sale for $80 local and $90 shipped to CONUS)
  • Flyzone Playmate - repaired many times, but still flies now gutted and parts user on other projects
  • Flyzone Albatros - Sold at the NVRC auction
  • Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26m - Don't know how to fly - Too fast for me - Sold at the NVRC auction
  • Cushat - free flight - but attempting RC conversion - Was unable to convert into RC... ended up being too heavy
  • Hobby Lobby Soarjet Glider - EDF - Awaiting LiPO from HobbyPartz
  • Harbor Freight Wild Hawk - Pusher Prop - Crashed several times, but now going to upgrade to LiPo
  • Great Planes Yard Stick (RIP)
  • Bell P-39 Airacobra - Nitro - OS Max .25 two stroke engine - Dont' know how to fly - Nor have the tools
I fly locally in Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia area. If you like to get together to fly, please feel free to send a PM.

Thanks,
Seth

I have a RC hobby blog, if you like to read then please visit: www.IndiaHobby.blogspot.com
IndiaHobby is offline Find More Posts by IndiaHobby
Last edited by IndiaHobby; Mar 13, 2014 at 02:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts