SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 01, 2011, 01:27 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2008
5,920 Posts
Trader Rating: 76
Sold
Parkzone T-28 Trojan Navy PNP stock set-up (local pick-up SoCal)

[QUOTE=T-CAT]

I bought this plane several months ago from another board member and it has worked fantastic. Everything is functional on it and will be stock except two aileron servos are aftermarket (HXT900's). It will come with come with the stock motor, prop, and E-flite 30A ESC (no battery, charger, TX, or reciever is included). I have a very small amount of hot glue sealing the wings and horizontal elevator for added security since I had an upgraded power system on it. As you can see there is some scratches, pain chips, wingtip scrapes, and the usual cosmetic blemishes being a used plane. However, it is fully functional and has worked flawless for me. If it didn't, I wouldn't have upgraded the power system . I took fantastic care of my plane. If you want to see it in person or have me fly it for you, let me know anytime. In the pictures, I had an upgraded power system and prop, but that won't come with it as I described previously.

I just bought a Parkzone P-47 from another board member, and I want to recoup some funds.

Selling price is $100 local pick-up in the Van Nuys/Burbank area. Cash or PayPal please.

Thank you!
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
Last edited by T-CAT; Apr 01, 2011 at 12:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2011, 03:45 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,355 Posts
Trader Rating: 376
The motor doesnt look stock Looks to b a Turnigy Motor.
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Old Apr 02, 2011, 03:48 PM
Joined Aug 2008
5,920 Posts
Trader Rating: 76
Very true , that's why I had to make sure to add that in the description that the pics have the upgraded motor, but it will come with the stock one .
T-CAT is offline Find More Posts by T-CAT
Old Apr 08, 2011, 01:40 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Jan 2011
340 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Is this still available? (I'm in LA)
TheSelf is offline Find More Posts by TheSelf
Old Apr 08, 2011, 01:52 PM
Joined Aug 2008
5,920 Posts